Does It Tick Anyone Off?

katey g

Members dont see this ad
does it tick anyone off, that people such as myself do not actually own a rolla, but are in the rolla club? i have a corona... close enough you reckon? is it cool as long as its a toyota :lolcry: ?? - kate

If it bothers you, I'll gladly swap a KE55 for the Corona. It may have some pretty bad rust in the roof, dash thats been hacked up for a head unit, and stuffed fuel gauge, but hey at least it's a rolla right?

Seriously, no-one cares. You've got a nice Toyota, and you're not a tool, so I'd say you're more than welcome.

If it bothers you, I'll gladly swap a KE55 for the Corona. It may have some pretty bad rust in the roof, dash thats been hacked up for a head unit, and stuffed fuel gauge, but hey at least it's a rolla right?

Seriously, no-one cares. You've got a nice Toyota, and you're not a tool, so I'd say you're more than welcome.

haha i think i'll pass... cheers

Well, let me just say that half of this site if jealous of your Corona, not cause its a Corona on a Corolla site but that they don't have such a prime piece of motoring like it.

Seriously, its a hot car and we are lucky to have it on here.

:lolcry:

Nice rona! I didn't have a rolla when I first joined so I would be a "hypocryt" if I was to say that no one else should. Most of the people that I have met off this forum are very decent people whether they drive a rolla or not so it doesn't tick me off as long as your a decent person, no dramas. Welcome to rollaclub.

I was just gonna say I know of a commie Rollaclub founder whom doesn't even own a corolla anymore........But I still love him.

Seriously; if this forum got to be some third reich nazi board, I would cancel my membership and cut daisy into peices.

the HAMB sucks; everyone has their own definition of what a hotrod, ratrod, "traditional" rod should be. You get flamed everytime you try to interject your point of veiw.

I'm about ready to cancel that membership.

Kate, your little Corona ROCKS!!

haven't seen it for real yet, but the pics look pretty good...

As for it not being a Rolla, we don't mind, providng we don't get over-run by Fully Sik Supras and stuff lebbing the place up!!

You should totally lower the Corona tho, dump it just a touch... 2 inches!! :lolcry:

Hows this.... many many moons ago when I was into geminis and celicas and didn't know much else, I picked up a shovelnose two door for 300 bucks.... sold it for 400 and thought I was pretty smart...

stupid stupid stupid stupid I would KILL to have that car back now and It would be worth bucketloads

*aaargh*

Its funny... I did the same with a complete-but-in-bits KE15 Sprinter!! Red with gold stripes...

Someone found out I had it (dunno how), and drove all the way from Hobart to Devonport with a trailer to buy it for $200 sight unseen!!

:lolcry: shoulda kept it....