From The Uk.......... My Ke70

uncle silvia

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Those No. Plates are actually the same size as Jap ones but with standard UK sized lettering!! I have found a company making plates the same as this but In pressed steel!! Should keep the Retro theme going :no2:

Next on the cars is already happening! I painted the grey bit on the rear under the bumper white to match the rest of the car, only the front valence and a few bits on the arch to do now!! :P

Next will be a bit of maintenance as the head gasket is leaking a bit of oil outwards so I may as well get it done! Good opertunity to clean out the head :D

Then It will be on to lowering the beast! Havent decided to go for just springs for now or try and find the parts to convert to coilovers!! That would takea bit longer!!

Cheers for you comments!! :y:

• 11 months later...

UPDATE

Well its about time I did an update to my little KE project!!

Unfortunately since the last update, it looked like this just before christmas after my neighbour drove into it in my street :fuzz: ..................

n511144091_264401_5710.jpg

n511144091_264407_7664.jpg

Well its finally been all fixed up and has a few new additions :fuzz:................

n511144091_519568_1264.jpg

n511144091_519560_8807.jpg

New front bumper, end caps, front lip spoiler and the front panel fixed.....

n511144091_519572_2739.jpg

New rear bumper, end caps and rear lights...............

n511144091_519565_392.jpg

My retro Japanese Sat Nav :fuzz:........

n511144091_519576_4136.jpg

My custom tax disk holder :cool:...........

n511144091_519577_4463.jpg

Edited by uncle silvia

I have also just had some posh new Licence plates made from stamped aluminium to give it more of an old skool flavour!! :fuzz:

140.jpg

141.jpg

142.jpg

143.jpg

Watch this space as I have some very special new rims ready to go on :fuzz: and Ill be sorting the ride height asap!!!!

Ill update asap when its done!! :fuzz:

Edited by uncle silvia

Thanks again guys!!

The rad works fine and have no idea why its moved!! Ive seen ones in freezing Russia with bigger ones for some reason????

Just you wait for the new look over the next few months! Ordered some goodys today and now in talks with various suspension companies for custom coilovers and then the new wheels can go on!! Thats all I'm saying for now!! Watch this space!! :P

Edited by uncle silvia

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!

Time for an update me thinks!!

Well Ive been saving up for a few big parts for my car (inc suspension) the last few months but it doesnt mean I couldnt do some detailing!! :dance:

Just a few more little parts I ordered from home and Japan for fun..................

Boso styleeee hang ring from Japan:

04082008250.jpg

04082008247.jpg

Retro Keyring from Japan:

c1marley-img600x450-1205997312img_3.jpg

Spare hang ring and freebe sticker and beermat from Japan via retro rides member:

09082008259.jpg

And now one of my BIG parcels arrived today, can you guess what it is?? :y:

11092008386.jpg

nice ride man. dunno what the deal is with that pacifier ring on the back.......not a fan :y:

Its actually a grab ring from a tokyo subway train and is a Bososoku symbol for A) a low car as it hangs low to the ground (and yes I know my cars not lo yet) and B) its 2 fingers to the law as it was "stolen" from the train!!

So now you know!! :dance:

Its actually a grab ring from a tokyo subway train and is a Bososoku symbol for A) a low car as it hangs low to the ground (and yes I know my cars not lo yet) and B) its 2 fingers to the law as it was "stolen" from the train!!

So now you know!! :dance:

what ever floats your boat i guess... :y: