April Fools Day Cruise

JiP

Where Should the Cruise End??  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may have a surprise up my sleeve if the one of the car parks is nice and smooth.......

Keep in mind my car aint a show car.....even though those pics in my profile look okay....the car has a few more scratches on it now (needs another paintjob)....its a daily driver and street engine. :D

But atm, Sunday looks good for cruising.

I may have a surprise up my sleeve if the one of the car parks is nice and smooth.......

Keep in mind my car aint a show car.....even though those pics in my profile look okay....the car has a few more scratches on it now (needs another paintjob)....its a daily driver and street engine. :D

But atm, Sunday looks good for cruising.

nothing illegal of course :fuzz:

i shall be there in the 1g car...

was gonna do wheel bearings and diff work this weekend but i wont pull a simon :D ill hold off and give her a run :yes:

might be a bit mild with all you slow pokes tho :fuzz:

Yeah bloody K motors, Oh were you talkin bout me aswell :yes:

Well i'd assume that the cruise will take about half an hour. So we'll be at the lunch spot sometime between 11:30 and 12:00.

How long?? Depending on how long you want to spend and if everyone wants to head on up to the second meeting spot?? Could be a couple hours... Who knows.

i shall be there in the 1g car...

was gonna do wheel bearings and diff work this weekend but i wont pull a simon :D ill hold off and give her a run :yes:

might be a bit mild with all you slow pokes tho :fuzz:

Hey, hey.....enough of that....i'm coming alright :yes: sheeze. Providing my car is running and everything cleaned and in order.