Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Ae71 Sedan Turbo Project

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well the harness is 98% complete, I am just fiddling around with the CIRCUIT OPENING RELAY so the harness will be fully complete tomorrow then when it comes time to put it in the car i will wrap it up properly to make it look pretty and i will sort out all the power supplies while I'm at it, This is where i was at about an hour ago:

 

post-1373-1175850063_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1175850091_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 233
  • Views 92.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey this car looks familiar.... lol

Great stuff man glad i didnt have to wreak it.

:) Lookin good mate have to go for a cruz when your done.

  • Author
Hey this car looks familiar.... lol

Great stuff man glad i didnt have to wreak it.

:) Lookin good mate have to go for a cruz when your done.

 

It's a bit different to when you owned it isnt it ;)

 

I will take you for a spin when its finished.

Doing well buddy, more work than i am able to do at the moment.

  • Author

Just don't go swapping that GZE of yours for a bloody Bigport 4AGE :)

Yeah well it shits me off. :)

  • Author

I just got my engine stand and the crane back so I'm pulling the GE out of the seca tomorrow, Shouldnt take long as its only engine mount bolts now.

  • Author

I took the motor and box out earlier and found that the bolts i have to put it on the engine stand are too short so i went out to a few shops and had no luck so now I gotta wait until tomorrow or tuesday to get the bolts to put the engine on the stand, Bit of a setback but i will get over it.

 

Motor and box:

 

post-1373-1175928371_thumb.jpg

 

After taking the box off:

 

post-1373-1175928349_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Well i didnt have any luck with bolts today, I need M12x1.25 x 85mm, The largest all of the shops had that were open today is x75mm which i already have so i will be off to blackwoods on Tuesday, While i was in at autopro I thought id get a pic of the intercooler I have on layby:

 

post-1373-1176004721_thumb.jpg

  • Author
nice work, keep it up

 

When are you putting a GE in the van :)

  • Author

Yeah i did some more today but the harness isnt finished yet.

  • Author

Well $31 later and I finally got the bolts to put the engine on the stand so i took the intake manifold off, Now i can clean it up and put fresh gaskets and seals on it, I wont be doing the head gasket or anything like that tho:

 

post-1373-1176189757_thumb.jpg

When are you putting a GE in the van :)

 

Maybe when the 4AC dies I'll think of something.

 

Personally I'm leaning towards some 3SG?E goodness I reckon ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.