Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Ae71 Sedan Turbo Project

Featured Replies

  • Author
Get it in lol. easyer said than done.

Looks good man..

Are you going to be skiding and slippin round queensland raceway?

 

Dunno yet, I might give it a stab.

  • Replies 233
  • Views 91.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bumping this back up mate. Wish i had the money to do stuff to mine, might aswell be back in adelaide at this rate.

  • Author
Yeah Trev, get a wiggle on. Post up ya flex plate for me as I'm auto illiterate.

 

Here you go Matt:

 

The 4A-C Flexplate,

 

post-1373-1179829037_thumb.jpg

 

8 Bolt flex & Torque converter,

 

post-1373-1179829144_thumb.jpg

 

Holes match up,

 

post-1373-1179829229_thumb.jpg

 

The flex plate is not bolted up so it's away from the TC,

 

post-1373-1179829333_thumb.jpg

 

Another,

 

post-1373-1179829391_thumb.jpg

 

Matt to put it into simpler terms (Base it on a manual) the flex plate is the flywheel and the torque converter is the clutch and acts as the weight like the flywheel does.

  • Author
Hey Trev,

 

Looking good ;) I'm half considering getting a turbo setup for my 100kW 4AGE at the moment, where did you get your HKS manifold from? Much $$$ I would assume?

 

I got mine from the states but SBOX recently got 1 from Performance Wholesale in Slacks Creek for $505 delivered to his house, I wouldnt mind meeting up with you 1 day to check out your conversion, Cheers.

  • Author

I have now sourced a bare GZE, I'm just waiting on the final price so hopefully i will have the engine soon :D.

Edited by Trev

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Finally got the globe wheels i like, CHEAP.

 

post-1373-1181121941_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1181122019_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1181121998_thumb.jpg

Sounds good Trevor, Might have to drop around Friday night and check out the progress in person.

 

Des :P

  • Author
Sounds good Trevor, Might have to drop around Friday night and check out the progress in person.

 

Des :P

 

No worries, Sounds good.

  • Author

Decided to get the FMIC tonight, ETA 3 months pending parts :P

 

post-1373-1181211614_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Arranged to have the GZE here in about 2 weeks.

  • Author

Test fitted the FMIC, Will draw up the brackets and make them at work or something.

 

post-1373-1181348000_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1181348019_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1181348034_thumb.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.