Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Ae71 Sedan Turbo Project

Featured Replies

  • Replies 233
  • Views 92k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it could be "GT- Gay Thoug

  • Author
Cool stuff, thanks for the link... Oooh tempting :evil: I wonder if it's much (if any!) performance gain having lighter pulleys... Well, I'm sure it is, but it'll probably be like 0.01hp or something :D But so bling :y:

 

They decrease drag on the engine at lower rpms so they might improve acceleration.

 

it could be "GT- Gay Thoug

 

It could be "Giant Thoug - Drool Over His Cock"

 

Never know right :y:

  • Author
But if you *really* wanted to decrease drag you'd put an electric water pump in :evil:

 

I'm not worried bout the drag i just wanted the underdrive.

  • Author
wow! trev, may i know where you bought the GT badge.. i want..

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?a...st&id=16035

 

Ha, Funny question, Where else :evil:

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2143&rd=1,1

 

Can you get me the GT badge you have on the front of yours :D

Edited by Trev

  • Author

Whats an engine without the chrome :evil:

 

Sump bolts:

post-1373-1184588681_thumb.jpg

 

Inlet manifold, Valley cover & Upper timing cover bolts:

post-1373-1184588764_thumb.jpg

 

Will get the JDM RWD alternator adjuster strap, Water pump and rear housing and probably the radiator oultet on the head on saturday, Diff is sorted I just gotta wait for my mate to finish copying the mounts onto his diff and I will have a disc brake T series, Should pull my finger out and get my tax return done so i can get some big shit done.

  • Author
Shoulda gone titanium bolts :evil:

 

Why's that?

Trev: I'm being silly :evil: But yes, for the following reasons:

 

a) As 7shades said, so you can say "I have titanium bolts"

b) They're lighter than steel bolts

c) They cost a lot more than steel bolts

d) You can say "I have titanium bolts"

 

:D

  • Author
Trev: I'm being silly :D But yes, for the following reasons:

 

a) As 7shades said, so you can say "I have titanium bolts"

b) They're lighter than steel bolts

c) They cost a lot more than steel bolts

d) You can say "I have titanium bolts"

 

:y:

 

Ha, I thought you were being serious and were gonna say cause they are stronger or something :evil:

I'd be inclined to think that yes, they are stronger than steel ones. However, steel ones are most definitely strong enough. The main (proper) advantage of going titanium is the weight. But they're pretty expensive, so unless you were really trying to lighten the car and had a money tree in the backyard, it's more wank factor than anything :evil:

 

Oh yeah, and they don't rust either :D I'm guessing yours are stainless steel though?

  • Author
I'd be inclined to think that yes, they are stronger than steel ones. However, steel ones are most definitely strong enough. The main (proper) advantage of going titanium is the weight. But they're pretty expensive, so unless you were really trying to lighten the car and had a money tree in the backyard, it's more wank factor than anything :evil:

 

Oh yeah, and they don't rust either :D I'm guessing yours are stainless steel though?

 

Nah i cut that thing down, Yeah they are just stainless.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.