Trev

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took my brand new turbo out to the jamboree so the garrett guys could have a look at it as one person said it might be a garrett rip off as i got it so cheap (with the manifold that is) and i found out that it isnt a CT25/74 (i heard wrong) but its a Gt25/74 bush turbo that was used on the SR20 from the S13 silvia and it is infact a genuine garrett, He also fell over when i told him i paid 200 bucks for it.

I got 2 GT25 turbos given ot me and the one in front of me has a plate on it reading:

BL 0180j

14411 - 69f09

466541 - 7001

The other one is in the shed so can't be bothered going to get it right now for numbers if your interested.

Also trev that means if ur turbo is off a SR20 then my waste gates I have in the shed should fit that you were interested in that time.

Cheers

Cameron

I got 2 GT25 turbos given ot me and the one in front of me has a plate on it reading:

BL 0180j

14411 - 69f09

466541 - 7001

The other one is in the shed so can't be bothered going to get it right now for numbers if your interested.

Also trev that means if ur turbo is off a SR20 then my waste gates I have in the shed should fit that you were interested in that time.

Cheers

Cameron

I'm going to modify my actuator to fit it once the housing is turned, It requires about 4cm to be cut from the shaft.