Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Ae71 Sedan Turbo Project

Featured Replies

  • Replies 233
  • Views 92k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Titanium.

 

Good enough for the space shuttle, good enough for a mid 80's shopping trolley with an identity crisis. :evil:

 

HAHAHA, I know what it is and I'm pretty you will get a glimpse of the ass when it fly's by.

 

I should add that ebay is making a killing out of me since i don't have a licence:

 

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...p;rd=1&rd=1

Edited by Trev

Ha, Funny question, Where else :evil:

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2143&rd=1,1

 

Can you get me the GT badge you have on the front of yours :D

 

What I've got in my grille is just a custom-made GT badge, because it's pretty hard to find an original 'GT grille' here in the Philippines.. okay, I will try to contact the man who made me my GT badge and ask if he could make another one..

  • Author

I'm tossing up with wether i wanna use the GZE cam covers or the GE ones, Any ideas?

  • Author

I thought id do a test fit with the GTE today to see how it fits :wink:

 

post-1373-1185069776_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1185069804_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1185069825_thumb.jpg

  • Author
Like a glove. :wink:

 

Turbo looks really small in that engine bay :)

 

My brother (Qualified spray painter/panel beater) is trying to get me to get it resrayed, The idea is starting to rub off on me, It will stay the same color of course.

Turbo looks really small in that engine bay :wink:

 

My brother (Qualified spray painter/panel beater) is trying to get me to get it resrayed, The idea is starting to rub off on me, It will stay the same color of course.

 

Mate, your brother is so right. I love a fresh silver paint job. It would look awesome, but then you will have to be super neat with everything else, too.

  • Author
Mate, your brother is so right. I love a fresh silver paint job. It would look awesome, but then you will have to be super neat with everything else, too.

 

I like the dirty daily driver look but i will do it.

  • Author

Got the pulleys today, They are alot lighter than the standards.

 

post-1373-1185357920_thumb.jpg

  • Author
They look sweet bro

You could let me road test them for you, lol. I'm thinking about getting either those or t3 ones. I really want to know if they do anything much first.

 

I was lookin at the Techno Toy Tuning ones, They have em on ebay but i dunno if they are cheap or not as i havent been bothered to look, The water pump pulley i have wouldnt fit your car as its for a rwd setup.

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4AG-Underdr...sspagenameZWD2V

Edited by Trev

I was lookin at the Techno Toy Tuning ones, They have em on ebay but i dunno if they are cheap or not as i havent been bothered to look, The water pump pulley i have wouldnt fit your car as its for a rwd setup.

 

It doesnt matter where it sits, but is the offset different? I was under the impression they were the same.

  • Author
It doesnt matter where it sits, but is the offset different? I was under the impression they were the same.

 

2 different water pumps for the 4AGE, It is for the rwd offset.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.