Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Ae71 Sedan Turbo Project

Featured Replies

  • Author
out of interest, what are the plans for this motor? LPG + carbs + turbo?

 

I will let Love_ke70 answer that as he knows it better than i do.

 

is it the really early GZE (108kw)? or the middle one?
Yeah its the 1st gze released, the bigport 107kw with 8.0:1 compression.

 

i'm interested in different turbo conversions on these motors as i've decided to setup a t25 i have on my smallport 16v. not going to rebuild it or anything, just run about 8-10psi with the standard compression using the haltech. However when it dies i'm going to either rebuild with GZE pistons or find a smallport GZE in the meantime.
  • Replies 233
  • Views 92.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Trev did you get the SC12 with the motor as well trev?

 

And let me guess by the looks of you brothers Torana in the back ground of the engine pics I guess you dad towed a car that had a 4agze motor in it?

 

Cameron

  • Author
Hi,

Trev did you get the SC12 with the motor as well trev?

 

And let me guess by the looks of you brothers Torana in the back ground of the engine pics I guess you dad towed a car that had a 4agze motor in it?

 

Cameron

 

No i wanted a bare GZE, The manifolds and other add ons were a bonus and no the torana is at my house and again no i actually bought the GZE off another forum member via cash and gave him the rest of the other twincam seca i had.

  • Author

Got the sprinter struts today:

 

post-1373-1183718390_thumb.jpg

Good to see Trevor, What are your plans with the front suspension ?

  • Author
Good to see Trevor, What are your plans with the front suspension ?

 

Probably just gonna use king springs with a decent cartridge, I'm not going over the top as its not a race car.

  • Author
found the other carry per :yes:

 

The other caliper?

  • Author

Ebay bling FTW :)

 

Water pump pulley:

post-1373-1184326334_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1184326344_thumb.jpg

 

Alternator pulley:

post-1373-1184326375.jpg

  • Author
i've just gone blind!

 

Why?

 

1. I needed new pulley's.

2. I like the look of the toyota atlantic engine.

3. I wanted to run an underdrive kit.

4. They match the HKS cam gears I'm getting.

5. If you have the money then who cares?

 

post-1373-1184365494.jpg

Edited by Trev

  • Author
That's cool :) I would imagine they'd be lighter than the standard items? How much were they? ebay link? :)

 

Yeah alot lighter, Here is the links:

 

Water Pump Pulley

 

Alternator Pulley

 

Better pic of the atlanta 4AGE:

post-1373-1184385445_thumb.jpg

 

Today I ordered the JDM 4age rwd alternator bottom bracket (ex japan) and got the water outlet on the back of the head from Road & Track, Both Toyota genuine parts.

 

post-1373-1184385584_thumb.jpg

 

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that I will get the alternator strap and the rest of the rwd gear when the bracket comes in.

Edited by Trev

  • Author

This is going in place of the CS badge and no i don't think the car is a GT the badge is representing the engine.

 

post-1373-1184473478_thumb.jpg

 

The way i see it:

 

CS = Carby single cam :)

 

GT = Twincam turbo :)

Edited by Trev

  • Author

Double post.

Edited by Trev

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.