April 11, 200719 yr comment_172001 Look at this awesome sprinter! http://www.hasselgren.com/drift.htm Report
April 11, 200719 yr Author comment_172009 Uh, maybe its there for people who havent seen it.... Seriously valid reply. Wow. Report
April 11, 200719 yr comment_172011 I always wanted to see that engine bolted into a car in front rear format, I have only ever seen it in mid engine rwd cars, Looks hot and now i see how the extractors fit, Thanks. Report
April 11, 200719 yr Author comment_172017 Now that is why i posted, i feel so validated right now. Exact same reason i wanted to post. I hope many of the members in the forum enjoy this page. Report
April 11, 200719 yr comment_172025 260hp out of a n/a 1600 :kiwi: :) ;) ;) , thats fantastic, i love it Report
April 11, 200719 yr Author comment_172026 Yeah its awesome hey. Notable absence of torque figures... Report
April 11, 200719 yr comment_172027 I'd Give casey's (flat outs) left nut to get my hands on one of those! (formula atlantic 4age) Report
April 11, 200719 yr Author comment_172028 You can still buy them from hasselgren, check the main page of that site for prices. Report
April 11, 200719 yr comment_172030 There was a few Atlantic parts on ebay a few weeks ago, I was tempted to buy the cam covers. Report
April 11, 200719 yr Author comment_172034 There was a few Atlantic parts on ebay a few weeks ago, I was tempted to buy the cam covers. Not sure but ive heard they are structural in the formula atlantic chassis, as in the motor is part of the chassis, and the cam covers are part of that, hence their size and billet look. Report
April 11, 200719 yr Author comment_172045 Fair call. Yes I was bored today, i think i was helpful in general though. I did start this thread though so of course I'm keen to see peoples responses. Report
April 11, 200719 yr comment_172082 I'd Give casey's (flat outs) left nut to get my hands on one of those! (formula atlantic 4age) Theres something we already hadn't figured out. :kiwi: Report
April 12, 200719 yr comment_172268 Theres something we already hadn't figured out. :kiwi: That comment however, may never be figured out?? wtf Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now