13Bt Ke30 2 Door

MR KE30

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...

yeah i got stuffed around close to 2yrs for those back wheels !! long story behind that i was so over it, powerplay didn't go as well as i would liked did 2 laps in the first session and back tyre's were scrubbing something shocking, the rear tyres were given to me and the profile was a little to big (26x8's) but i couldn't complain for the price there M T street tyre's so yeah but its also the reason why the ass end was sitting a little high, i made a few adjustments to the diff and got it all sorted just in time for the next session hooked up that well the clutch started slipping by 2nd lap !! clutch was near new, was a wicked ride while it lasted felt so strong. i have done a few test and tunes, and there's a shit load of trips down there to come just sorting out new gearbox (Auto) and changing the front suspension.

yeah power is great comes on so fast and strong be interesting when we crank some more boost into it, but want the car sorted before that happens but when you do get around for a look hopefully be actually finished lol

• 1 month later...

going auto because i shit the clutch at the powerplay and instead of paying the best part of 2 grand for a twin plate job the auto is costing me a little bit more and will be stronger and faster down the strip but to be honest i would prefer the manual way more fun but its always going to be a weak point.