radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Car looks a million dollars mate, i really like it.

Can i ask about your white walls? Are they a factory type item, flappers or a white wall added to standard tyres?

Hi mate the white walls are painted on to the tyres and look great when first done but are hard to keep that way.thanks :bash:

Love the strut bar mick.

Also i just noticed that your car is on the 3 of clubs in the Zooms packet of cards i got with my copy of Zoom.

Hey chris, thanks for the feedback mate. Yeah i saw that aswell now i can play cards with my car :S Hope to see you at the next cruze :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, finally getting the Rolla tuned next week so I'm getting a few bits ready to install. My 600cc injecters and Sard fuel reg will be fitted before it gets tuned and will hopefully allow the FJ20 to produce between 300 and 350 hp atw, hopefully :eatlead:

post-3596-1218094250.jpg

post-3596-1218094437.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i got the car back today and it feels a shit load quicker and it pulls so much harder :sob: I'm loving the power, it spins in third gear now which can be scary so i just back off a little and then plant it. The detroit Tru Track LSD makes driving when it loses traction easy , i must say I'm a happy customer :wink: Paul from Pulse Racing in menai tuned the car for me. :dance:

post-3596-1219150984_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1219151141_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1219151303_thumb.jpg

Edited by radrollaz