Micks Fj20 Conversion Into Ke30 Sedan.

radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought an issue of zoom today, definately doesnt do this car justice. your such a perfectionist, its such an awesomely put together car, definately on a whole other level to most corollas.

Thanks mate thats a very nice compliment , i am a perfectionast and i guess it shows in the car. 8|

Hey Mick, those bushes I got off you, the sway bar ones, are they for the back or front?

I haven't had a real good look yet, but I noticed they didn't look right for the back.

Just noticed in the pic above of your coilovers that they look like those one!

Edit:

:lolcry: I'm guessing they are the front ones, as you don't have a rear sway bar!!

Edited by Taz_Rx

Hey Mick, those bushes I got off you, the sway bar ones, are they for the back or front?

I haven't had a real good look yet, but I noticed they didn't look right for the back.

Just noticed in the pic above of your coilovers that they look like those one!

Edit:

:lolcry: I'm guessing they are the front ones, as you don't have a rear sway bar!!

hi taz rx they are for the front sway bar apparentley they are universal bushes with some other cars too.

I just had another good look over this thread....I only have one question for you....

HOW do you ever get out of this car? I'd sleep in it, eat in it, live in it...you'd never get me outta the bloody thing if I owned it. Must be a great feeling driving it around.

Thanks rolla boy, but after a while driving it i do get sick of the hard steering and no air con , but thats old school for ya. i refer to the car as the other woman in my life, luckely my girlfriend is cool with it. :lolcry:

Thanks rolla boy, but after a while driving it i do get sick of the hard steering and no air con , but thats old school for ya. i refer to the car as the other woman in my life, luckely my girlfriend is cool with it. :lolcry:

I live with heavy steering and no air con, AND a shitty K engine....I'd be more than happy to put up with those things to drive your car around :lol: