Micks Fj20 Conversion Into Ke30 Sedan.

radrollaz

I went for a cruise with michael the other day. She goes very well. can't wait to line her up.

If you need a hand working out either upgrades or if you want me to look out for a lsd for that diff of yours let me know, becuase they come up on toymods a bit.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for a cruise with michael the other day. She goes very well. can't wait to line her up.

If you need a hand working out either upgrades or if you want me to look out for a lsd for that diff of yours let me know, becuase they come up on toymods a bit.

Hey cuzzo, let me know if anything comes up on toymods for the hilux diff, i need a 4.1 centre and a detroit tru trac lsd to fit the hilux diff. By the way your 4aget was on my ass hard and is definatley faster than mine at the moment I'm looking forward to a proper run. I know ive said this a few times , but f@$k i love your rims i think phat is the best word to describe them. Are we going to go on that toy mods cruze ? well get all the rad rollaz cru together. :y:

yes i will be need to get an eboost 2 though. i'll prob ring you on monday and see if you can get me one for cheap? I'm hoping below $675.

E boost is expensive $675 isn't to bad. I'm going for Apexi Avcr black face $580, should do the job. On another note here's carol with no drive line ,going to get everything powder coated , detroit Tru trac Lsd, new shocks and coil overs aswell as new bushes. :D I'm excited :D

post-3596-1192102163.jpg

post-3596-1192102277.jpg

post-3596-1192102370.jpg

post-3596-1192102438.jpg

post-3596-1192102703.jpg

post-3596-1192102780.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, what sort of rear leaf spring bushes are you using? i could only get nolathane ones of the little eyes, repco told me they couldn't get ones big enough for the large eyes??

Sweet Rolla though man gives me alot of motorvation to get mine up and running..

Trent

Hey mate, what sort of rear leaf spring bushes are you using? i could only get nolathane ones of the little eyes, repco told me they couldn't get ones big enough for the large eyes??

Sweet Rolla though man gives me alot of motorvation to get mine up and running..

Trent

hi mate try supercheap they sell super pro bushes, they have a 50 mm bush to fit front eye of leaf springs. I measured mine and they are 46mm . I'm actually haveing the same problem at the moment.

It never ends does it with these cars always improving. Putting the truetrac in my '35 was one of the best moves ever. WHat ratio you running? I m running 4.37 which seems a good ratio. What you doing for coilovers be interested to know waht setup you use as i thinking bout ggoing coilovers as well

Trent

Hey Trent I actually used Lovells nolathane bushes in mine, they were an exact fit, buggered if I can find the part number now, and they work a treat. In NSW, Production Undacar Warehouse at Kingswood sells them, they have alot of good stuff

It never ends does it with these cars always improving. Putting the truetrac in my '35 was one of the best moves ever. WHat ratio you running? I m running 4.37 which seems a good ratio. What you doing for coilovers be interested to know waht setup you use as i thinking bout ggoing coilovers as well

Hey ca18rolla it definitely never ends, i recently got my hands on a 4.1 center as my old one was 4.87 i managed to pic up a tru trac for $750 and got it put into the 4.1 center all up $850 and i gave them my old center thats why it was so cheap. The coil overs are still celica RA60 but have been cut down for extra travel also new stiffer front springs, new monroe shocks all round, new slotted rotors , also got an Apexi Avcr boost controler. Here are some recent pics enjoy ! :D :) :lolcry:

post-3596-1193649618_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1193649697_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1193649886.jpg

post-3596-1193650025_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1193650143_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1193650262_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1193650489_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1193650561_thumb.jpg