Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

I was at work today and saw there was a MAZDA Cruise on. Look at all the MX5's!!!

post-1158-1213423666_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1213423679_thumb.jpg

 

Guess who dropping in to my work!!!!

 

 

RONALD!!! This guy is from America. Apparently his identity is so secret that no one is allowed to know how he looks like. We snuck him in through the ack door fully dressed. I could just imagine traveling in the car next to him on the highway and seeing Ronald McDonald right next to you.

post-1158-1213423692_thumb.jpg

 

And here are a couple female managers hiding in the drive thru booth as they are petrified of clowns.

post-1158-1213423703_thumb.jpg

Hehe, gaywood back to basics

 

 

post-1432-1213520010_thumb.jpg

A few hundred bucks worth all for one person.

post-1432-1213520208_thumb.jpg

To put it another way - a little over 500 for whats in the blue box.

from the toy and transport museum in Wanaka, NZ

 

they have 3 massive hangars full of random cars, planes, war machines and heaps of toys (like complete star wars collections, lego etc)

 

you can see my happiness to find a ke20 among them.

dscf1193au4.jpg

 

interestingly enough not one old mazda...

 

 

it appears to be a four door???

that's indeed correct...bloody NZ getting all the 4dr early rolla's :lolcry:

  • Author

Here is my next installment of pics...

 

Me and Wink went for a walk around the wreckers on Sundae and I saw this, I thought it was funny...

 

Imagine it has wheels...

post-1158-1213608700_thumb.jpg

The tow-bar did it!!

post-1158-1213608733_thumb.jpg

 

I saw this at the Plaza!! :)

post-1158-1213608745_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Saw this tonight, one of the kids a work has this two person umbrella. HOW COOL!!

post-1158-1213965415_thumb.jpg

 

And I saw this the other day. I've never seen this model Corona. I'd say it was around when the Camry became the large size car and the Corona was downgraded to small.

post-1158-1213965437_thumb.jpg

Hahaha. I should take a picture of this chip packet I have. It's mong.

There's a couple of those rona's getting around town here.

Hey all

 

A drunk night, spray paint, angle grinder and my first car....ahhhh the memories

 

enjoy lol

post-6079-1214213526_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hodgo

no picture?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.