Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

Gotta admit that is a BIG coffee, cause the sugar stick next to it looks exceptionally small...

 

Mmm... Could go with one of those :hmm:

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

The cup was big enough for my new kitten to sleep in.......and he's 8 weeks old.........

 

I realise now that I should have used my drivers licence as a size comparison measure, will have to do that soon........

 

More epic coffee coming soon! :hmm:

  • Author

I broke a plugger while working on my sisters invetment property for her. So I cut off some rope and threaded it through the hole. I donno if I took any pics. I'll have to fine it.

*tilts head forward and stays silent for a minute*

 

tis a sad day when we lose one we love so much...*sniffle*

Speaking of property, I recently bought a sizeable chunk of it, on a lake about an hour outside Cairns called Tinaroo Dam. Lovely spot.... can be a trifle difficult to get too when its raining though.

 

post-1955-1206955953_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1206955980_thumb.jpg

 

Met the locals... they're a friendly lot.

 

post-1955-1206955911_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1206956056_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1206956114_thumb.jpg

With so much tread still there on the plugger how can this be.....

 

HEHE green frogs remind me...How do you stop them being attracted ot the uber hot KE15 I own. They LOVE hiding in it walk past and the car is always crocking.

post-1811-1206956377_thumb.jpg

 

Also Those rainbows can you walk up to yours and feed them?

 

We have flocks at my join and own 3 and after a while you can just go pick up a wild one and feed it kinda cool saves going to krumbin (spelt wrong) on the gold coast.

 

Oh and randomly My cookie:

post-1811-1206956460_thumb.jpg

 

Cameron

Edited by camerondownunder88

With so much tread still there on the plugger how can this be.....

 

I know. He went before his time.

 

But, he was a dirty Mexican immigrant... I smuggled him back on my last trip. I sorta didn't expect him to last as long as he did...

Ah yeah... speaking of green... something else I found on the property whilst cutting back undergrowth...

A particularly rare variety of Indian Tomato. I can't wait until it fruits :nervous:

 

post-1955-1206956395_thumb.jpg

 

The stuff is everywhere.... hippies owned this block before I did... I'm actually going to have to remove it all before it becomes rather a large problem...

Edited by 7shades

I can help remove the problem.

Also Those rainbows can you walk up to yours and feed them?

 

Cameron

 

They're brave... but not quite used to humans yet. They will, in time... they're getting braver :nervous:

Ah yeah... speaking of green... something else I found on the property whilst cutting back undergrowth...

A particularly rare variety of Indian Tomato. I can't wait until it fruits :nervous:

 

post-1955-1206956395_thumb.jpg

 

The stuff is everywhere.... hippies owned this block before I did... I'm actually going to have to remove it all before it becomes rather a large problem...

 

 

Why don't you just tell the authorities and then they will remove it for you. not as much of a problem...but then you have to have them search the entire place etc... hmm.

 

actually, what are you going to do???

actually, what are you going to do???

 

Burn it.....

 

 

 

It may take some time. :nervous:

 

 

EDIT: Just noticed my signature, created in jest some time ago, has become ironically relevant.

Edited by 7shades

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.