February 12, 200818 yr comment_227143 Went out to White Water World the other day. This is Whitney, one of my employees. The photo is actually of her sunglasses. I call them Fly Eyes. Very amusing. They look like a pilots helmet visor, Fukin stupid ugly glasses. We get the fruit bats every dawn and dusk like that up here.... hundreds of thousands of the screeching, green-acidic-paint-stripping-fecal-matter-dropping bastards. They move from their 'home tree' to wherever they feed, usually some poor bastards mango or lychee tree. Its actually quite an amazing spectacle... I guess I'm used to it though.Oh and then there's the rainbow lorikeets. Once those little f@$kers find a tree they like, several thousand more move in and all try to get laid simultaneously and loudly... louder in fact than a jet engine. Note to self: Take some video and post it. Oh and jip, tell that chick that tinting her windscreen is illegal... |blink| I will try to get some pics of bats, I'm pretty much under their flight path and they stop in the mango trees beside and behind us, Oh and bloody rainbow lorikeets, At our last house the lady next door was a wildlife carer so she fed them, Every arvo from 5 there would be shitloads of wild ones sitting up in her tree and with all the windows closed you could still hear them, Used to hate them shitting on the clothes that were hangin out too. Report
February 12, 200818 yr Author comment_227163 So were they the ones leaving skidmarks on your underwear Trev?? Report
February 12, 200818 yr comment_227176 So were they the ones leaving skidmarks on your underwear Trev?? Nope it was only on the bed linen, I wear boxers |blink| Report
February 12, 200818 yr comment_227299 Few randoms Graffiti on 'The Wall' Israel/Palestine. Effing brilliant... Chemical seduction Dumb. But pissfunny none the less Also dumb, also funny, shows commitment My favourite. Can't get any more bling than this. Report
February 12, 200818 yr comment_227308 Ive always wondered what a full chromed car would look like. Too bad if you were driving into the sun. Reflections off the bonnet would kill you. Report
February 12, 200818 yr comment_227309 ( in that first pic ) v-tec kicked in yo...to much power bahahahahaha LOL Wrong. Report
February 12, 200818 yr comment_227398 all the cars are stuck in some way or another, and the owners have perplexed looks on their faces, like "WTF happened"... I WIN! Report
February 12, 200818 yr Author comment_227427 You'd hate your shirt to be riding up on a hot summers day. OWCH Report
February 13, 200818 yr comment_227508 Monday 11 Feb. 2008 11am(ish) - Sell the wagon. Monday 11 Feb. 2008 1pm(ish) - Go looking for a new bumper, grill, and zorst for the hatch. Monday 11 Feb. 2008 2pm - find overrated Keto @ Franks wrecking yard. Monday 11 Feb. 2008 2:00.01pm - Decide I want that Keto. Monday 11 Feb. 2008 2:00.02pm - Realise I don't have enough moneys to buy another car. Monday 11 Feb. 2008 3pm - After telling wife about Keto, she offers to buy it for me IF Si checks it out for me.......... Tuesday 12 Feb. 2008 9:30am - Si checks Keto with me, verdict: :S Tuesday 12 Feb. 2008 9:45am - Put deposit on Keto. Today, Wednesday 13 Feb. 2008 12:30pm - Pick up overrated Keto. Today, Wednesday 13 Feb. 2008 12:45pm - Park overrated Keto @ home. :y: Today, Wednesday 13 Feb. 2008 12:46pm - Name Keto "Tofu" Pics. to come later.......... Project "Tofu", let the fun begin.......... Edit: Link to project Tofu thread here -------> Tofu Edited February 13, 200818 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
February 14, 200818 yr comment_227915 Few randoms from my daily wanderings... Weirdo lookin' KE70 wagon. Its the povo pack JDM model, although one wonders why you'd bother to import it. Must have come to AU many many moons ago. Found at a mud pit I like to play in with the fourby. Pity... F series trucks. As stupid and useless as the people who build them. Doesn't fit in a standard car park, utterly pointless... unless maybe you were towing something like the USS Nimitz. Tray is only marginally bigger than a Hilux... Report
February 14, 200818 yr comment_227960 Good thing that one was only one of the babys........ Check this out, the Ford F650, 7.2L Caterpillar C7 Diesel/6.7L Cummins ISB I-6 Diesel, anything between Auto 5 speeds and manual 7 speed trannys, and a wheelbase starting at 134 in. (3403.6 mm)!!!! That's already marginally bigger than a H1 Hummer........ The wheelbase goes up to 281 in (7137.4 mm)which is epic. Oh, and a towing capacity of *about 10 tons* :'( and 17Mpg @ 70 Mph!!! The wheelbase of the Hummer for reference is 130.00 in (3302 mm) If I felt like going out and randomly ramming traffic out of my way, I'd take the F650. (with a huge-f@$k-off bullbar) Mr. Ford, if your reading, I'll take a black crewcab with the Cummins 325/750 ISB and the TTC Spicer ESO66-7B 7-speed Manual. :lol: Edited February 14, 200818 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now