Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

zorbing, info here

 

a big inflatable ball, do circus people still use them? i remember one for about 10 years ago, it was about 2 meters in diametre tho, probably a bit too big.

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Ok, one more stipulation: It's needs to be reasonably priced!!!

 

The Zorb ball is sorta a good idea (and we could put the ref in it!! :thumbsup: ) but I imagine one of things wouldn't be cheap, and the last thing you'd want to do is pop it! :D

 

Good ideas though.

Another corolla for the yard, This time its a KE55 that dad picked up from the people a few houses up from me, Odometer reads 212xxxkm's and the engine is heaps healthy (gravity fed it), It even has 8mm leads, Other than a few rust spots, A few interior probs and a stuffed fuel pump its very clean, They have to be the straightest and cleanest bumpers i have seen in person.

 

post-1373-1201248985_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1201248999_thumb.jpg

 

That makes it for 6 corollas in the yard and 8 cars in total, Still got shit loads of parking space :)

Edited by Trev

I have about 8 trillion random pics...some of which I have with me on my thumb drive :S So here's a few (mostly car related)

 

post-632-1201633911_thumb.jpg

Small Turbo :( (sexy coupe in the background hey)

post-632-1201633929_thumb.jpg

This is what happens when you clip a gutter whilst FLYING around a corner, and then continue to drive around on the blown tyre for the rest of the night haha

post-632-1201634004_thumb.jpg

Back in the day when I put a bit of effort in hehe

post-632-1201634052_thumb.jpg

My old kitten awww cute :hmm:

post-632-1201634107_thumb.jpg

Thomo...I miss it :(

post-632-1201634160_thumb.jpg

One of my old rollas

post-632-1201634179.jpg

Private road I swear

post-632-1201634190_thumb.jpg

TOUGH

post-632-1201634210_thumb.jpg

Wow I was actually doing work on a car, ON A DRIVEWAY!!!

post-632-1201634225_thumb.jpg

I love this

post-632-1201634261_thumb.jpg

Again, private road

post-632-1201634328_thumb.jpgpost-632-1201634334_thumb.jpg

Another fine job from the house of Geoff

post-632-1201634357_thumb.jpg

Remember this Thomo?

post-632-1201634400_thumb.jpg

Beeeeeeeeeeeeemer yoot

post-632-1201634486_thumb.jpg

Mates ute

post-632-1201634512.jpg

hehehe

  • Author

Okay, the next lot of pics...

 

A till from work.

post-1158-1201951581_thumb.jpg

A Double Cheese Burger that's been nuked.

post-1158-1201951654_thumb.jpg

A car full of Asians driving a Ford??

post-1158-1201951737_thumb.jpg

And my brother HATED me for this one. He was in hospital and as he was going to the toilet I snapped this one. I told him I deleted it :jamie:

post-1158-1201951749_thumb.jpg

That would be a negative.

 

It can be fitted, but to do it properly means fitting it backwards, then modifying the fuel lines to make it all match up, then twisting the throttle cable all over the place to reach, etc. etc. etc. gave up, retuned the old one, runs suprisingly well now.........

 

Washed it tho........

  • Author

Okay todays shots.

So I was messing around with my brother-in-laws gloves. He didn't like that much.

post-1158-1202037277_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1202037294_thumb.jpg

Lastly, Don't hug this corner!!

post-1158-1202037339_thumb.jpg

this is a bit randon.....

 

I was doing the same shit with my car pics the other day, This one here is my fav with chrome and flaws turned on:

 

post-1373-1202083148_thumb.jpg

That ones actually off my phone, not the camera! Was playing with it and found the advance settings, has few different settings of white balance as well as the colour effect - has colour, mono, sepia, and negative (which that is obviously). 1.3 megapixel

That ones actually off my phone, not the camera! Was playing with it and found the advance settings, has few different settings of white balance as well as the colour effect - has colour, mono, sepia, and negative (which that is obviously). 1.3 megapixel

 

Ok, Mine is just a normal picture edited in paintshop.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.