Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

I wanted to get into riding again (push bike) but parts for my freestyle haro from the early years is getting hard to get so i got this today to have some fun on while i get the haro together:

post-1373-1200042466_thumb.jpg

It looks phat as.

Edited by Trev

A house in my street caught fire today. No idea about how.

I bought a new phone and had no idea how to use the camera. I thought I filmed the house while it was on fire but sadly no.

Channel 10 showed up after the fire was put out and the lady asked me if I had footage or pictures. The house was completely gutted. I was really pissed off that the video and pictures didn't work.

Anyway aftermath

post-3793-1200043088_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xany

This is Jeremy and his car. We decided to pick it up and move it while he was working.

post-1158-1200216555_thumb.jpg

I know we've all seen it before, but a Holden held together with tape

post-1158-1200216569_thumb.jpg

At Dreamworld and saw this vending machine for Hot Chips

post-1158-1200216583_thumb.jpg

Lady at work, her ass had swallowed a whole stool. Had issues with taking a good photo discretely.

post-1158-1200216606_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1200216618_thumb.jpg

Today on the way home from White Water World I saw this car. I know its a dirty Holden but its the colour I want for Lolla. Yellow pearl.

post-1158-1200216713_thumb.jpg

Ok, as the newbie, I figured I would inroduce everyone to my little collection........

This is the AE92 I bought for my wife, she is yet to drive it due to a lack of desire to get her licence, so I'll eventually sell it to fund the wagon....

IMG039.jpg

I accidently bumped a roo early one morning out the back of nowhere in the hatch......

IMG038-1.jpg

This is my old hilux, 2.4 petrol beater that I learned to 4WD in, yes, it's stuck in a dam, and yes, I eventually managed to drive it out.......

31-03-07_1328.jpg

This is my new Hilux, 2.8 Deisel, much more potent, much better on the hills, and it has an LSD! score! traction! Yes, I drive my 4X4 off road.

IMG035.jpg

This is my freebie wagon, 7K, 5 speed, project car. More to come on this one as it gets done....... Balloons and all.

Loonwagon.jpg

This is my old '85 beater, bought it when I blew the clutch in the hatch (couldn't find a sports clutch to replace it), so I just got another car......... Logic plus.

Bomb.jpg

Belting the '85, I bumped a tree......... backwards.

moredent2.jpg

Then I bumped a tree......... Sideways.

IMG_4790.jpg

Note the leftover tree stuck inbetween the wheel and tyre.

IMG_4789.jpg

It eventually ran out of rego, right about the time I found a clutch for the hatch, so I stripped it and made a dedicated beater out of it.

100_0975.jpg

Uber lightweight high tech dash

100_1064.jpg

Then we took it to a secret location in the back of somewhere-or-other to belt it relentlessly.

100_0981-1.jpg

Then I found a 4WDers hill commonly used to test undercarriage clearance and traction on sharp angles.

100_1001.jpg

So I drove up it faster........

100_1089.jpg

And then faster again.........

100_1091.jpg

Eventually the engine gave up (not without a struggle), so I parked it at a mates place and left it there for a while to decide what to do with it next.......

IMG036.jpg

Then I took the diff center out, thinking I could weld it up and use it as a temporary diff in the wagon for drifting or something, then I noticed this on both sides....... I'm still going to weld it up for the next beater car anyway........

IMG038.jpg

That's my little story in pictures, there were many cars before all this, there will be many more to come yet, I hope you all enjoyed....... 8/

And the topic is random pictures, so here a few totally random shots from the last few months......

The worlds first ninja cow!

IMG005.jpg

The worlds happiest P-plater.........

IMG015.jpg

Had licence 3 weeks to the day + $14000 loan to get a car the parents approve of + acting like a tool (read: too fast around a roundabout) saw a mate of mine modify the front of his falcon with a power pole, justice, cruel, but justice nontheless......

SP_A0085.jpg

He knocked out the power to Ravenswood and Waverly for a few minutes, got a nasty welt from his seat belt tensioning thing, and air bag burn aross the face, not to mention whiplash......... 50ish-0 in SFA will do that. For some reason the rozzers didn't believe he was going "about 35"....... lol 8/

Toy-Yoda, out!

Edited by Toy-Yoda

8/ :jamie: :y: :wink: Thats some pretty funny shit man.

Have you still got that car? You might be interested insomething me and some mates wanna get going! :jamie:

incase you've never seen it before........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaIl9rau2Zk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fywPCkg9Ddg

Plenty of my mates are keen to by $100 shitters, and we've talked about external roll cages etc. Heaps of stuff we could do to them on the cheap.

Just need to find somebody with a suitable paddock for us to chew up every weekend, and the games are on!! :jamie: :hmm:

Reckon within a couple of weeks, heaps more people would want in and then you'd start getting enough for decent teams and a roster!! :)

Now, you KNOW that would degenerate into a demo derby within about 3 poofteenths of a second.... 8/

That being said, I myself am amassing a small collection of rusty but running shitters up on the family plot for very similar shenanigans :jamie:

Oh score!

I can see it now, dozens of Toyota models flying sideways around a paddock trying to hit/avoid each other while a farmer looks on in both dismay and amazement at how quickly and efficiently his paddock gets plowed.........

Only problem then would be retreiving all the leftover parts that fell off.........

Be epic fun tho.......

Now there's an idea....newspaper add!! 8/

Wanted: Farmer too lazy

to plow his own feilds and

happy for houng houligans

to do so attempting to play

"car soccer" while distroying the

70's and 80's finest japanese

and australian vehicles.

Will supply own soccer nets.

Toy-Yoda -

Best series of pics EVER....I cannot believe the height you have in that 70...you must have been absolutely f@$king screaming to get that high!!! Top work, great pics and thanks for sharing 8/

Thanks, and I'm happy to share my experiences with like minded people.........

But I really wasn't going that fast....... 60-65 tops I'm sure......... It's just a really steep little ramp.......... (I was concentrating on keeping it straight for the launch due to a iffy landing on one of the previous jumps, plus the engine was | | <---That close to dying by the time I got that last jump in)

Hit about 9-10 feet clear air on the first jump picture and about 15 feet on the second pic........

I want to go back there one of these days, with a better prepped car, (rollcage, harness, medical crew) and hit it really hard, I want to be able to land, hit the brakes, and still hit the dirt bank in front of me......... I'm thinking 60 feet length, maybe more, so aiming for 20-25, maybe 30 feet under the car straight down. Should look good, but need more power, better traction, and much better safety..........

This is the bad landing. (captured off film so please excuse the sheer awfulness of the pic)

wmplayer2007-05-2019-06-25-67.jpg

Note the angle of the front passenger wheel......... The impact of the landing threw my head into the B pillar, hitting the bolt that holds the top part of the seatbelt to the body.......... Thank God for the helmet I was wearing, put a dent in the helmet and all........Whiplash for a week after though........

Edited by Toy-Yoda