Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

Thats some crazy shit.

 

 

I still remember breaking down one night near there about 2.5 years ago. Wound up sleeping in the car for the night and only about 2 months back found out about the gangs that roam the streets at night around there......

 

 

:(

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

If the same thing happened to one of my kids i'd be doing the same thing. But its really up to you what you want to do, and if you stay start pressuring Macca's on good security. You've got the footage to show why its needed.......

Dude you have management skills, take them somewhere where you'll be more appreciated by your employer, rather than being an employee number on a soulless multinational's payroll list....

You'll feel better about your life and your career if you're doing something personally fulfilling and worthwhile.

Serving swill to pigs is neither of these things.

Aaaaanyway...

 

Was actually trying to get a pic of the RX2 on the left, but failed entirely. Thought somebody may find the signwriting on the back of the ute amusing though...

 

post-1955-1211939329_thumb.jpg

 

Now... does anyone else find this childrens carousel/instrument of mechanical sexual gratification a little disturbing? Or am I just a dirty old bugger who has been to eastern europe too many times...

 

post-1955-1211939357_thumb.jpg

  • Author

This thing was found at my work. One of the managers dressed it up and placed it on the office chair.

post-1158-1211945807_thumb.jpg

I keep amazing myself at what I can fit into the back of my KE30. This is a whole wagon in parts. 4 Doors, rear seat & trims.

post-1158-1211945975_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1211945992_thumb.jpg

Here is my niece. She is wearing these really bad sun glasses that one of my parents use to wear back in the 90's I think.

post-1158-1211946062_thumb.jpg

And here is my nephew, he kept moving around so I couldn't take a clear shot.

post-1158-1211946043_thumb.jpg

7shades: Where do I start.......?

 

Fark you air..... nice, random stickers FTW.

 

:lolcry: Mind out of gutter.........

 

But now that I look at it better, let's assume it got delivered to a wrong address........

 

That is all.......

Few pictures from yesterday when matt and i were out shopping.

 

"Duck" tape?.....quack quack?

post-87-1212284748_thumb.jpg

 

I wasnt quick enough to get a photo with matt wearing these.....but....WTF?

post-87-1212284812_thumb.jpg

 

And a nissan micra.....matt was too afraid to say it looked alright until i actually said something.... lol

post-87-1212284646_thumb.jpg

from the toy and transport museum in Wanaka, NZ

 

they have 3 massive hangars full of random cars, planes, war machines and heaps of toys (like complete star wars collections, lego etc)

 

you can see my happiness to find a ke20 among them.

dscf1193au4.jpg

 

dscf1177lp5.jpg

 

dscf1180fr4.jpg

 

interestingly enough not one old mazda...

Edited by Jono

Mustang heaven this town is

post-1432-1212316135_thumb.jpg

post-1432-1212316150_thumb.jpg

 

All the others that i've seen have been tooling around town

Ranging from 1969 up to an early 80's v6. A couple of Mach 1's floating around. Including a 2007 model.

 

 

Just have to take a pic of the GT40 thats running around

post-1432-1212316597.jpg Shelby sticker

  • 2 weeks later...
I dedicate this post to bitching about my work.

 

This weekend I had the overnight shifts at the Goodna McDonald's that I manage. It is quite a bad area and we are the only store that doesn't employ any type of security.

 

Was this your Branch Jip ?

post-3388-1213097952.jpg

:P

 

Look at him

 

Just look at him

 

Just sitting there proud as punch

I guess after the Mc D outlet got burnt down, Mc D still qualifies to be "the happiest place" in the world.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.