December 19, 200817 yr comment_299625 One of our customers cars, Me and a guy from work were test driving it yesterday to eliminate some bugs, He is over 6ft and I'm 5'4", We had some looks: Report
December 20, 200817 yr comment_299659 Nice, thats an MG right ? Haven't seen a fastback one before only the "liftback" type. About an hour or so into nsw we ran into a rain storm (its the grey smokey area) Looks kinder then what it was Dad 004 Drove like a secret agent on a mission too 8:30pm at the John Oxley caravan park, Coonabarabran, NSW about 3 hours south of Goondiwindi Report
December 20, 200817 yr comment_299677 Nice, thats an MG right ? Haven't seen a fastback one before only the "liftback" type. Nah its a 69 Triumph GT6. Report
December 20, 200817 yr comment_299687 Nah its a 69 Triumph GT6. Love those things, and most other British sports cars of the era (Sunbeam Tiger anyone?) Report
December 20, 200817 yr comment_299737 triumph dolomite :lmao: Boss has a few of them, They even have triumph sports owners club association 'DOLLY' plates on the hilux. Report
December 21, 200817 yr comment_299890 Some nice classics running around town This old ford pick up must have been running an electric motor or something, cause the thing behind it was louder Only seen pictures of a convertible z350 till now and i still don't know if i like them Report
December 21, 200817 yr comment_299893 Saw this 350z whilst working. Number plate could explain why he has a maaaasive house :lmao: Report
December 21, 200817 yr comment_300100 This old ford pick up must have been running an electric motor or something, cause the thing behind it was louder Looks almost identical to my mate's one, except that I think he's in Melbourne now. And definitely would have been making more noise than the one behind him, 351 Cleveland out of a ski-boat on gas, something in the vicinity of 500HP and little to no exhaust. You could hear him on the other side of uni every time he booted it (and the Newcastle campus is pretty damn big) Report
December 23, 200817 yr comment_300772 I found a sweet project car Its an Armstrong-Siddeley Sapphire 346 Toss out the 3,435cc 6 cylinder and replace it with a Rover 3.5Lt v8 A bit of rubber all round with air bag suspension Metallic black with chrome shiny bits Pity only 7,697 were built Report
December 23, 200817 yr comment_300777 Theres a 350Z i see on the way home from work with the plates : 505050-Z (350Z) Report
January 16, 200917 yr Author comment_308286 Its been ages since I've posted here. This is where that guy died a few weeks before xmas. He was 21. The end beam from the bridge holding the scaffolds fell off with him on it. Its somehow ended on his legs. On the left is a Datsun 1200 and my KE30 on the right. I assume there is like 10 years difference between them both but the KE30 looks so similar. The tail lights, body shape and even the grille. This Toyota Corolla Sprinter passes us on the way to the coast one day... I thought this Soarer looked hot... Look close and you will see antlers on this 4wd. This car is HOT!! Massive Toad... Car battery... (Took 2 drops to kill it) I was carrying my nephew and he was asleep. So I draped him over the bonnet of my sisters car. Looks so cute. I made a sand castle at the beach. It started raining so I a banded it. Pity cause it was going to be huge. Report
January 16, 200917 yr comment_308288 Bah why couldnt we build a decent castle like that when we were at noosa. Report
January 16, 200917 yr Author comment_308292 This is the second time for me to upload this since my net can't start connected for more than 20 mins at a time... Saw this on new years. Like who would make a stretch Ford Territory?? :y: This is my boss and my sister. I took this cause it looks really suss... I love this, no floor #13. I got this 4 channel amp the other week. I swapped my 3 last beans ever for it. I was mowing my Brother-In-Law's Great Aunt's lawn and decided to do crop circles... This is dad's garage. I don't think he'll ever get it back. I keep buying more shelves to tidy it up then since there is space I buy more parts. Then I buy more shelves to tidy it up and since there is space I buy more parts... You can guess where this is going... Not the best pic but its the NEW Holden Ute but the tailgate looks odd. Is it a Maloo?? I bought this suction cup tripod so I can film while on cruises :) I went to Warner Bros Movie World last Sundae and saw Batman with his Batmobile... Another tattoo from a Warner-Roadshow Theme Park. Guess what TV show?? Some sexy car decorations found along Main Street at Movie World... I love this one... Go Speed Racer!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now