Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I love this pic!! Such a great turnout...

 

post-1158-1227003652_thumb.jpg

 

It was hard getting that shot as i had to wait for the cars coming towards me to move so i could get the pic but the light went green so the line started moving already, Was glad it turned out good.

Are they all photoshopped? Haha.

Edited by Mybowlcut

that's one hell of a background..... very pretty

 

Do you like Pinot Noir SS? Thats the Tamar Valley where all of our nice wine comes from.

 

.......and about 30-40 Km up that river is where the proposed Gunns Pulp Mill will be, just above the ke20. :jamie:

  • Author

I took this the other day. Doesn't she look cute!!

post-1158-1227091338_thumb.jpg

And I took this this morning. They are building a new bridge crossing the Brisbane River. Its partly hanging over the river and expressway. Oh and this small section that isn't attached to anything has a truck on it just hanging there.

post-1158-1227091638_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1227091376_thumb.jpg

I took this the other day. Doesn't she look cute!!

post-1158-1227091338_thumb.jpg

the background it not as inspiring as the tas one. :jamie:

  • Author

I thought it looked cool cause. I'm parked in a hole and the ground level is higher in front of my car. So thus making it look lower :jamie:

hahaha how much pre planning did the all 2's one take!?

 

None at all, I always have the last 100 K's matched on my dials, don't know why, I just do.........

 

Looks like this

 

XXX100

100|3 (for example)

 

I was just driving along and noticed it was at 22222X, so I slowed down and crawled along until I got to 222222|2, just for the photo opportunity........ :jamie:

 

Yes, I need a better hobby........

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.