Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

I work with him so he was nice to me...Its kinda like promotional shots, he did them for free. but i said he can use them to show potential customers some of his work. So that was good. I don't know how much he charges for his work though. But if anyones interested i can enquire. These are the low-res photo's.

The weather didnt help much either but adds something to the photo's.

You just reminded me of yesterday when we was out shopping came up behind a car that i could have sworn was a '30, basically the same rearend styling till we pulled up along side it and it had more of a 120y style shape and after we pasted, it looked once again '30. Ke30 grill.... Now i'm really kicking myself for leaving my phone in my pocket

I had a good phot opportunity yesterday, I was driving alongside a saab 900c with old rego labels on it so the rear left window was covered in 3,9,3,9,3,9 stickers, I got a brand new weed wacker on saturday which has a funny bit on it, I will take a pic during the week and post it.