October 12, 200817 yr comment_280937 Did a wheel rotation on the lancer today. Someone posted on a mitsubishi forum that the CH lancer has a 114.5mm stud pattern. So i trial fitted a wheel on the front of my '55 Just need some spacers and she'll be sweet Report
October 12, 200817 yr comment_280955 So where the hell am I supposed to smoke? To me the fascia board on that building looks like asbestos and its broken, Id be more worried about that than passive smoke. Report
October 12, 200817 yr comment_280989 To me the fascia board on that building looks like asbestos and its broken, Id be more worried about that than passive smoke. I think everyone missed it. Sign on the left: Smoking area. Sign on the right: No smoking Maybe its a rift in the timespace continuum Report
October 13, 200817 yr comment_281109 Both these bikes were rego'd together. 464 is on the left. 465 is on the right :wink: look like coppers to me. We get them around home trying to catch all the trail bike riders that hoon around the reserves and up the streets. Yellow trail bikes, blue jumpsuits and backpacks. I wouldnt bother chasing the kids on the motos though.... I just throw half bricks at them. Report
October 13, 200817 yr comment_281127 Came across this the other day down at supercheap......... Maybe he was getting some rust killer? Has to be the most abused looking Cressida I've ever seen....... Report
October 13, 200817 yr comment_281160 My new toy: annnd.....couple of weeks ago one of my cars towing the other. lol Random forecast Edited October 13, 200817 yr by Xany Report
October 13, 200817 yr comment_281190 My new toy: Axial AX10 scorpion :wink: Going to mod it or what ?? Report
October 13, 200817 yr comment_281218 It's already modded a little: 4 link rear end 3 racing diffs Bent lower links Proline rims and beadlocks Memory foams in tyres Novak rooster crawler esc and 55 turn motor Spektrum receiver Couple of optional parts on it. I'll be getting some aluminium shocks asap, then probably a carbon chassis and maybe down the road a tube frame for it.... Report
October 20, 200817 yr comment_282895 falcoon with a HKS muffler, some old guy driving it Edited October 20, 200817 yr by h1_roll4 Report
October 20, 200817 yr comment_282918 I wouldnt bother chasing the kids on the motos though.... I just throw half bricks at them. not everyone is a little kid on a moto, if I'm out riding and see a half brick fly past, at least ill know whos face my backwheel will be finding, heaven forbid someone, no sorry, ANYONE should have a hobby, dear god. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now