September 22, 200818 yr comment_276588 It isn't. I do own that plate, but I'm still running on NSW rego until it runs out and I transfer it. Report
September 24, 200818 yr Author comment_277079 Here's that uncensored sign I was speaking of... I keep passing this too and from work. Its a pretty neat Mini. Owned by a P plater by the looks of it... And lastly, me at work with a machine gun... Well, not really. Its a collated screw gun. Looks cool tho. :yes: Don't make me spay a round in your ass!! :dance: Report
September 25, 200818 yr comment_277307 Saw this at the shops tonight. Bit rough, but with a bit of TLC... Report
September 25, 200818 yr comment_277342 i don't recognize that back. the front looks like a ke55. sprinter? Report
September 26, 200818 yr comment_277380 And still worth money, even in that condition. For some reason the 1200 coupes are quite sought after... Report
September 26, 200818 yr comment_277433 what ive been doing today at work almost finished. just waiting for glue to dry and a plaque to engrave glues dry, just waiting on plaque Edited September 26, 200818 yr by h1_roll4 Report
September 26, 200818 yr Author comment_277473 Saw this Commonwhore this morning. Its been rear ended at great speed. I just wish the shot of the back end came out :yes: Anyone call for a TAP doctor?? I got this in an email today. Thought it was... different. Report
September 26, 200818 yr comment_277477 ^^^ www.mattracks.com They're awesome :yes: Bit pricey at 14k for a very basic set... but I still want some :hmm: Report
September 26, 200818 yr comment_277515 Woooooooooooow! ^^ dayuuuuumm, that is bloody awesome. My first tought was "shopped as", but hell, if they are real, they would be fun as. pretty much just, GTFO of my way or face the consequences. Soooo worth 14k....If i had a spare 14k in my trouser pocket. Report
October 1, 200818 yr comment_278405 And still worth money, even in that condition. For some reason the 1200 coupes are quite sought after... I know this too well. My mate has the bug. He is currently in townsville picking one up...oh and his uncles wedding. he already has a 1200 coupe race car and now the new one and he is looking at another one.... where does it end???? Report
October 1, 200818 yr Author comment_278436 One Step Car lowering tips for bogans... Step one, fill boot with Bricks And the result... Looks fully sick ay!! This guy cut me off today on a round about. I found the sign on the back of his car amusing... You probably can't read the sign but it reads Garry's Parking Only <---> To me that reads... "I'm gay and Garry is the only man that can park up my ass" Report
October 4, 200818 yr comment_278972 Someone was feeling pretty special on thursday I'm guessing toyota made a little muck up when they put this ke55 to the road Bit of a shame its an auto.... No plant details and axle/transmission either.... Report
October 4, 200818 yr comment_279031 Are you talking about the "E"? That just means thats its the late square headlight KE55. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now