July 23, 200818 yr comment_263172 You need a wing on your trolley. Ahh took the words right out of my mouth. Perhaps use the trolley handle as a base for a multi tier GT wing. Also, if it needs more Powah, you could spray paint a great, big, dirty front mount onto it. Report
July 23, 200818 yr comment_263189 Jesus, how many cops does it take to check out a single KE70? I count 5. What's the go with the cop taking photos? I've never been defected before (touch wood) so I don't really know what they do to you. Report
July 23, 200818 yr comment_263192 Hmmm lets see... A KE with P plates, spja sticker, lowered, with skid rims. Like flies to shit... Report
July 23, 200818 yr comment_263204 lowered, more like slammed, with truck exhaust. haha. No defects this time, just street check.. They took photos of me, my friend and the car... Don't know why.. For records? It's funny seeing them trying to stick something 10cm under the car. Guy was looking through my bag and i'm like 'hey man, don't go in there, thats where my drugs are' Hot girls on the bus who were 12 were waving and one make a love heart with her hands. Being the tuff kid i am i gave them the finger. Thats the story. Oh and i blew into the alco thing for the first time.. Was like 'Sweet them beers didn't show up!' haha. Edited July 23, 200818 yr by marvis Report
July 24, 200818 yr comment_263373 I used to be a driver for them too, epic fun, licence to speed too....... Gotta love that badge....... :harhar: You need a wing on your trolley, and a diffuser under the rear, you'll be generating too much turbulence with your current set-up, do it for better quarter mile times :no2: The ultimate pizza delivery vehicle.........Well, worked for me....... The ultimate pizza delivery vehicle.........Well, worked for me....... Are you talking about the hilux? coz that would be good, just drive right up to there door, none of this parking on road shit. they might not be too happy with that though. :drinks: I get to drive my rolla :y: and listen to my music REALY LOUD! :yes: BTW coz my name is doug and i work for pizza hut thus DOUGIE THE PIZZA MAN! :bounce: Edited July 24, 200818 yr by DouggehKE30 Report
July 24, 200818 yr comment_263517 Jesus, how many cops does it take to check out a single KE70? I count 5. What's the go with the cop taking photos? I've never been defected before (touch wood) so I don't really know what they do to you. They're all noobie cops. Seems the new police "fast track" recruiting is working a treat :bash: Man we're gonna get some low quality police in QLD over the next few years. Judy Spence you dumb ........ Report
July 24, 200818 yr comment_263520 It looks like the female cop is having a good ol' giggle Man, could have some fun with word bubbles with the pic Like the guy squatting down "Hope the photo's are good i want to use them as my windows backdrop" Report
July 24, 200818 yr comment_263548 Looks to me like the coppers are hipocrits....the cop car has skid rims on the back too. Commodore with stockies + heavy stickering = burnout weopon...isnt that right?? Report
July 24, 200818 yr comment_263549 Are you talking about the hilux? coz that would be good, just drive right up to there door, none of this parking on road shit. they might not be too happy with that though. :P I get to drive my rolla :dance: and listen to my music REALY LOUD! :bash: BTW coz my name is doug and i work for pizza hut thus DOUGIE THE PIZZA MAN! :) Yep, talking about the hilux...... I was using the hatchback, but I got bored....... :) Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_264254 I love my job as you get to work on alot of rare and unique cars, The 1st is a genuine lotus europa (not a kit car) which over the years has had a 3SG put into it, They didnt make this car for the larger person: Edited July 28, 200818 yr by Trev Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_264259 The next is a group A MA61 race car, This is a one and only, It was last raced in 91 and has under gone an extensive tidy up: Report
July 28, 200818 yr Author comment_264300 I took this yesterday. My 1.5 year old nephew driving my sisters car. Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_264399 Geez its no wonder Toyota never really did much good at GrpA in Australia when you compare the MA61 to the Gibson GTRs. Money money money and a shitload of hard work... The MA61s a sweet car none the less. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now