Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

It all depends on where bouts, colour and smell......

Another day on the job, I installed another gearbox into the mr2 so today i spent a few hours out at the track with the boss's wife while i monitored the gearbox for faults.

 

post-1373-1221824943_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1221825031_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1221825052_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Okay, some more random pics...

 

Saw this at a warehouse we were working on, on Thursday. The tree is growing out of the bricks...

post-1158-1221945209_thumb.jpg

Saw this pokie machine which I thought was cool, its an old fashion one with a pull handle...

post-1158-1221945250_thumb.jpg

This is the scaffold I had to work on, on Friday. Nice and wobbly with no supports...

post-1158-1221945267_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1221945301_thumb.jpg

On the way to White Water World/Dreamworld yesterday arvo I spotted this car. I think its a Datto. I've seen him around before, its pretty hot... Well it was. When we passed I saw the whole front end was buckled in.

post-1158-1221945335_thumb.jpg

On our way back I took this, came out really nice I think...

post-1158-1221945358_thumb.jpg

And lastly, I was given the job of dressing my nieces dolls. I got a bit carried away. I could become a porn producer :y:

post-1158-1221945395_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1221945462_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1221945490_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1221945518_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1221945543_thumb.jpg

DUDE!!! is that a R35 GTR ? in AUS ?

DUDE!!! is that a R35 GTR ? in AUS ?

 

Yeah, There are plenty of them here.

Spotted another Chaser in Cairns today, owner came up from Townsville for a little drift meet that was on. So for a few hours, there was more than one JZX100 in town.... yeeeewwwww :y: (Mine on the left btw)

 

post-1955-1221998402_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7shades

Does anyone Want Longer Lasting Censored too??

post-1158-1221993571_thumb.jpg

 

Yeah but the one at Rocklea isnt censored :y:

There was a R35 GTR in Targa West it looked sweet and came 1st.

Spotted another Chaser in Cairns today, owner came up from Townsville for a little drift meet that was on. So for a few hours, there was more than one JZX100 in town.... yeeeewwwww :y: (Mine on the left btw)

 

Why would you blank the plate when everyone knows that it is 01JZX

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.