Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well its been a while since I've posted any pics. So here are the latest ones I've uploaded from my phone.

 

I passed this car at the tolls.

Mustang anyone?? And its still a LHD!!!

post-1158-1219831602_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1219831709_thumb.jpg

Anyone for cake??

post-1158-1219831781_thumb.jpg

This hand trough is cool...

post-1158-1219831844_thumb.jpg

This is from today at a Take away shop. Its run by some asians and i found this amusing. "Thank you for your cooperate."

post-1158-1219831887_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Nice wheels.

 

Any damage to the car from the hail??

 

Thanks. They are my mates...He is *Thinking* about selling. hopefully.

 

And no damage at all. It came out of the sky and fell on the car like someone was throwing bits of frozon coke at the car. Really Soft But Really thick!!

  • 2 weeks later...

Heres some funny random pictures I found.

post-6085-1220584326_thumb.jpg

post-6085-1220584339_thumb.jpg

post-6085-1220584348.jpg

post-6085-1220584355.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

comical canine... And manic dog.

post-4245-1221633783_thumb.jpg

post-4245-1221633847_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Okay, its been ages since I've posted here so prepare for a lot of pics, maybe make a coffee while they load. There is a few... :bash:

 

Here is Goober, you may know him as Nick or WinKe55 :)

post-1158-1221643763_thumb.jpg

My Brother-In-Law is a pack a day smoker, and when I went under his house I spotted his butt pile :lolcry:

post-1158-1221643876_thumb.jpg

I keep spotting this guy in this KE70. Do you think he's been rear ended before?? He has extra brake lights and many reflectors on his rear end.

post-1158-1221643845_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1221644045_thumb.jpg

I post this car cause I've never seen one before. I know I know, It's a dirty Neesan.

post-1158-1221643917_thumb.jpg

Stretch Hummer anyone??

post-1158-1221643937_thumb.jpg

My nephew walked in while I was doing weights. When I pulled out the camera out came the smile ;)

post-1158-1221643993_thumb.jpg

A guy that works for the guy we work for owns this. Would you buy an ex armored car?? It still has the bars on the rear doors glass and flood lights above the doors. I wonder if it has bullet proof glass?? Doubt it as the armor plating anymore.

post-1158-1221644020_thumb.jpg

I keep spotting this bridge on my way home from work. I keep wondering what it is. There is no road that crossed over it as far as I know. ???

post-1158-1221644126_thumb.jpg

Spotted this in my sisters bedroom :rolls: Her and her husband don't usually put shit like this away. Usually you'll find rubbers on their bedroom floor...

post-1158-1221644185_thumb.jpg

Thought this was cool. Look at the personalised plates...

post-1158-1221644251_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1221644268_thumb.jpg

Ha, I told you your sister was a dirty girl :)

 

That nissan laurel is fukin hot and quite rare.

Edited by Trev

C32 I'd be asking for the 2.8 diesel version for some nice legal fun

Hahahahaha it is me haha. Dude that is a Saleen, EFFING nice cars they are.

Why can't my 4k look as good as that.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.