August 20, 201115 yr comment_547984 Hahaha, what's annoying is lathe cross slide dials. When lathes in the same plant have different markings. Some have the measurements for the depth of cut (off the radius) and some have the total cut (off the diameter) I'll catch ya out the first couple times :bash: Edited August 20, 201115 yr by SLO-030 Report
August 22, 201115 yr comment_548282 Before: After: Whoops :P (Cue the wailing of omgmintchromebumper fanbois.... nnnnnnow.) Report
August 22, 201115 yr comment_548292 ohhhh someone did a good job at that one. so long as the differential wasnt damaged.....the rest well, doesnt bother me too much:P Report
August 22, 201115 yr comment_548304 ohhhh someone did a good job at that one. Me me me. That was me. :) Just made T18s everywhere more valuable. Report
August 22, 201115 yr comment_548321 Me me me. That was me. :) Just made T18s everywhere more valuable. And rid the world of one more ugly-as-f*ck improperly engine'd Corolla. Job well done all round, I say. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_549265 I seen a clean ta22, just clean for its age not restored and I can honestly say the women wouldnt have a clue what she was driving so tempted to walk uo and ask her how much she wanted! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now