Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

What is the rest like?

Meant to be just over 30% and is getting 23 megalitres a day from the wivenhoe pipeline.

Its about 33% from all three dams but having a look on the council site the water level has "risen" at all three dams. Had a quick look as we drove over the Perseverance Dam wall and it looked higher then the last time we went out but that was about three months back

Edit - Amber just gave me a slap to the back of head. The water levels have risen not dropped. My bad...

Edited by towe001

Its about 33% from all three dams but having a look on the council site the water level has "risen" at all three dams. Had a quick look as we drove over the Perseverance Dam wall and it looked higher then the last time we went out but that was about three months back

Edit - Amber just gave me a slap to the back of head. The water levels have risen not dropped. My bad...

Was just going off this:

http://www.qt.com.au/story/2010/10/21/slow-with-the-flow/

Cressbrook Dam is currently at just over 30 per cent of its 81,800 megalitre capacity.

• 2 weeks later...

Friend of ours their son was racing speedway last night for his 2nd season.

post-1432-088239300 1289127191_thumb.jpg

post-1432-057262400 1289127194_thumb.jpg

Meet the driver - Christoph (aka Chrissy to us)

post-1432-054523900 1289127199_thumb.jpgpost-1432-096786900 1289127212_thumb.jpg

and this is the aftermath of him flipping the car not once but twice.

His conditions pretty good just a sore neck, has to wear a neck brace and taking a few days off school.