Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Saturday Night Cruise

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in if I can get my bloody car started :D :o

Edited by SLY T

I'm in and I'm sure I can drag my mate along with his Rolla.

 

This is the day before Bay to Birdwood too so should be good, with two days cruising.

 

Will have the whitewalls on, the back even more slammed and hopefully new exhaust on by then too.

I'm putting some ideas together for a saturday nite cruise. I'm open to ideas as to when you all are free, so as to get a decient turn out. id like to organize a night cruise because in my experiences there generally better. it wouldnt be a dodgy cruise id organize run sheets for everyone so we all know exactly where we are going and would appreciate anyones thoughts. :wink:

 

definates:-

nawty4

soulsearcher

valandor

benzo

 

 

 

AND KJ!!!!!!!!!!

if i have my new car by then ill be there for sure. if not ill prolly have to sit it out sharki is starting to have engine trouble

will try to make it will know closer to the night cheers dave

  • 2 weeks later...

Should be able to make it, I will know closer to the time though :D

 

Be good to meet the crew from SA :)

I wont ne attending in the Ke20, i over spent on my Jambo holiday in a big way, which slows the progress down on the car a bit unfortunately

With a bit of luck I should have the new car out there.

 

That is if its allright to bring out a Mazda??

 

Ben

Edited by benzo

yeah I'm in,

unless i have forgoten something i have to

do on the night..

  • Author

bring any cars you guys and girls want on this cruise I'm not picky everyones welcome

I aint gettin the Mazda anymore so I'll have the KE20 there, looking smicker than before.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.