August 1, 200719 yr comment_189686 Thats because they still use K-motor stuff in them....which is old enough to still have the old logo on it Really, I would of never known that. Report
August 1, 200719 yr comment_189700 I went to our base office in Hobart a couple of weeks ago and found a new toyota forklift sitting in the shed. First thing I did when I got there was pop the hood to see if it had a 5k in it! :( but it didn't. :D was gunna ask my boss if I could swap it for a 4k I've got at home. :n: Report
August 1, 200719 yr comment_189707 Alot of the newer toyota forklifts have the 4Y engine in them, depending on the size of the forklift. I used to drive a 2.5 ton lifting capacity forklift that was brand new in 2004/5, it had the old 4y engine in it with a gas conversion bonnet on the carby and a few other things that were different. Report
August 1, 200719 yr comment_189801 We have a Toyota Forklift at work with a 4Y motor, the first thing I asked the storeman was "Can we put extractors on it?" he said "We don't make extractors for forklifts stupid!" Report
August 5, 200719 yr comment_190414 Just as an interesting aside, the fuel tank cap on my AE102 also has this logo.....so it's not just old stuff that it's on Report
August 7, 200719 yr comment_190721 i think i also remember seeing the logo on later model toyotas at work. i think on the id tags? Anyways i will keep an eye on it in the future. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now