Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Well if ya spent less time on Rollaclub, kiddy porn forums and MSN you wouldn't be so far behind with your home work :hmm:

 

I multi task :y:

 

And to Golberg, my parents don't want me to go to TAFE, they think it is a waste of time when i know that i wanna do it AND some other studies.

I live in Victoria btw, its so dodgy, i had a little chat to the principal today and he was trying to convince me that the challenge would make me better at school in general. Personally i would prefer to quit that subject, keep the year 11 ones I'm doing and take up a second semester tafe course, though i don't know if they will allow it.

 

:y:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

GRR. I'm not one to practice road rage but god I'm shitty.

 

I'm sick of people thinking that I'm driving around with high beams on. My car doesn't even have high beams. The they do stupid things like slow right down and do 30/40k's under the limit then when get around high beam me.

 

But again, if they think my low beams are bright, they are going to hate me when I actually get some high beams (**insert evil laugh here**)

GRR. I'm not one to practice road rage but god I'm shitty.

 

I'm sick of people thinking that I'm driving around with high beams on. My car doesn't even have high beams. The they do stupid things like slow right down and do 30/40k's under the limit then when get around high beam me.

 

But again, if they think my low beams are bright, they are going to hate me when I actually get some high beams (**insert evil laugh here**)

 

a bright light in your back window will have similar results.

Ah well put some driving lights on it.

 

I don't have low beams in my ke25. Well i do but i have to hold the lever back for them to stay off. Tis a quite odd problem. Should fix it one day.

I had the same with my Soarer when I installed the HID.... But then I would hi beam :yes:

Edited by Dunadan

At the moment this damn thread for not letting me attach a pic of the amount of junk mail we received yesterday. It easily covered the dinner table with more junk to spare....

Relationships. Fkn bull.. RGHR

a bright light in your back window will have similar results.

 

I've done that! I hung a spotlight off the back of the drivers seat and ran it off an inverter....... That Pajero never knew it was coming...... :rocknroll:

 

The moral of this story, ladies and gentlemen, is don't highbeam rolla's......... and don't fire spotlights out of your rear window, it's dangerous mmmmmkay?

  • 2 weeks later...

Something that more humors me rather than angers me is the recent pre-mix taxes. Only two weeks after their introduction there is an article in the Sunday Mail about how teenagers have turned to straight bottles. Instead of paying $70+ for a carton of UDLs and going halves teens can go halves in a bottle of Smirnoff for only $30 or so with a bottle of lemonade to go with.

What the government has done is just make the problem worse. It was obvious this would happen and I laugh at how stupid the government is.

 

End Rant.

Adds to all the other great decisions Labor has made. Don't blame me, I (like nearly all the rest of WA) didn't vote for the dumbass!

 

and I want to get a shirt made up that says something to that effect.

Mrs Shades works in a bottle shop and is copping all sorts of grief from customers about the premix prices...

 

Like SHE was directly responsible or something...

 

I hate humans. I think its about time we rounded up all the dickheads, herded them into the desert and threw rocks at them.

I hate humans. I think its about time we rounded up all the dickheads, herded them into the desert and threw rocks at them.

 

You would run out of rocks before hitting a tenth of them.

 

sick of mates laughing at my cars, and then showing me thier 'souped up' Lancers. My cars can tow shit, can yours?

lol after archy on friday we were driving to the valley and a lancer pulled up next to us and yelled "shit box" cos i had a few to many i decide to start yelling back "all show no go rice box lancer" and a few other norty words then continued to burn them off at the lights lol the look on there face.

pisses me off that just cos your car looks shit it is shit.

Go before show people!

Edited by Corolla_Gurl

I hate humans. I think its about time we rounded up all the dickheads, herded them into the desert and threw rocks at them.

 

Almost, my theory (I work in Ravenswood, Launceston) is, shoot the bogans on sight/smell. You can usually smell them coming before you see them........ :D

 

Or when they open their front doors the house smells like they've been using their loungeroom as a giant bong......... Do they seriously think people can't smell it when they open the door of their car half a block away? I've had staff ask me if I've been smoking herbal medicine while on deliveries before, it's been that bad......... I hate bogans/dero's/dole bludgers/ravenswood.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.