Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Mine is when the architect f@$ks up and everyone is inconvenienced by them.

Today we are having to go and relocate a wall in 24 units over 4 floors. Not just do we have to relocate the wall but re sheet it and work around the tilers who have already tiled and the carpenters.

So far we've got 6 done and they want 3 floors done by the end of the day. FAT CHANCE.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

My old ae82 twincam seca was a oh so much nicer car to drive and sit in

 

 

Wanna buy it back?

Nope not a chance :D

 

Found out today that my supervisor not only gets paid more then me, which i don't really mind but i would like it if he really made the effort to earn his wage. But what grinds the gears is that he not only gets rent assistance he also receives child support (about $800) each fortnight for his two kids that lives with their mum (they stay with him for about two days once or twice a month) and both him and his ex-wife received 2 grand each from the government cause of the kids

My dad is drunk again tonight and getting REALLY violent. He's trying to hit me. He's grabbed my arm pretty hard, punched my arm a few times and has swung hard a few times but missed. I refuse to retaliate. I will yell at him but not with my fists. I want him to hit me so I can have the bastard arrested. For once I want him to wake up in a cell the morning after these rampages. Cause tomorrow he'll wake up without remembering any of the hurtfull things he has said tonight to me and mum.

My dad is drunk again tonight and getting REALLY violent. He's trying to hit me. He's grabbed my arm pretty hard, punched my arm a few times and has swung hard a few times but missed. I refuse to retaliate. I will yell at him but not with my fists. I want him to hit me so I can have the bastard arrested. For once I want him to wake up in a cell the morning after these rampages. Cause tomorrow he'll wake up without remembering any of the hurtfull things he has said tonight to me and mum.

 

Damn man what a bloke.

RIP: JiP. Deceased from a single punch.

 

WGMG: Females, when don't they grind ya gears? Not all of them, just a number of them who have a conversation then go behing your back and tell ya mate everythign that was said. like OMGWTFBBQ!!!???? is anything private anymore???? Or am i just goin insane?

WGMG: Females, when don't they grind ya gears? Not all of them, just a number of them who have a conversation then go behing your back and tell ya mate everythign that was said. like OMGWTFBBQ!!!???? is anything private anymore???? Or am i just goin insane?

 

aww man i know aye, continusely tell my mates everything i say, massive f@$kin bitch circle and it comes back to me, i don't tell anyone anything anymore

Jip, sorry to here about your old man. I hope you and your mum are ok. I know what it feels like cos i went through it all my life. Well not now but up until i was about 20.

 

Slo030, some girls love to gossip. Its the only thing that makes their life feel interesting. Don't tell your girlfriend anything because she will go and tell her best friend who will tell another person and before you know it, everyone knows about it. You tell your girlfriend off and she says "I only told my best friend and she promised she wouldn't say anything".

trying to get to sleep after a tiring day then the neighbours having a party with half the people drunk shouting random words every 2 mins, now thats really annoying. took me 2 hours to get to sleep because of those bastards.

trying to get to sleep after a tiring day then the neighbours having a party with half the people drunk shouting random words every 2 mins, now thats really annoying. took me 2 hours to get to sleep because of those bastards.

sounds like the house next door to me every dole paymentt fortnight.

I had an old school mate who's father was like that - an alright guy but get him in a bad mood.....

 

WGMG or more like annoyed - I want some planting tongs for my aquarium and a few other things as well. But i'm not prepared to pay though the nose for the tongs and then have to go else where for the other stuff. All cause the aquarium shops that i like to deal with on the net don't have the tongs in stock so i'm either going to have to fork out $25 for them locally or wait so that i only have to pay about $7 for the same damn thing

i don't get angry but yesterday was frustrating!

almost 8 hrs to change a clutch in a RWD.

 

i hate compact complex RWD cars that you need tiny little asian hands to get to everything!!

so if anyone wants to buy an mx5 make sure the clutch is newish!! cos its a mega bitch!

i'm sure jason can add to this too as he spent the 8 hrs with me doing it!

Telling my parents I'll be home at five, and around the time we're supposed to leave Eddy's family decides to talk to him. They had all bloody weekend. They do this every time. It's not like I don't have anything to do at home. I have a full on night ahead of me already. Its 5.15, we haven't left yet, it takes half an hour to get home. If I'm extremely lucky I'll be home an hour later than expected. Grrr

 

They're like, hey he has to leave now, we better say all we can to him now because he won't be home for an hour and this is so incredibly imperitvie we tell him now. GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Oh my god kill me now.

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

i don't get angry but yesterday was frustrating!

almost 8 hrs to change a clutch in a RWD.

 

i hate compact complex RWD cars that you need tiny little asian hands to get to everything!!

so if anyone wants to buy an mx5 make sure the clutch is newish!! cos its a mega bitch!

i'm sure jason can add to this too as he spent the 8 hrs with me doing it!

 

Too bloody right mate. That was a slut of a job to do. Working by torchlight by then end of it doesn't exactly help either.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.