Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

I believe if we all started out in old 197X cars even early 80's we would all be better drivers

 

Cameron

 

 

thats why i decided to get a KE20 as my first car. IMO i think i am a better driver for it.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

My useless supervisor - he had the nerve of giving me a lecture on how to fill out and how to place a con-note on to a box when it was his own dumb fault in not doing it correctly in the first place...... Later on he placed a 20 litre drum up on the transport bench filled out the con-note for it and then turned around and tells me that he doesn't have the time to address the drum you do it and he proceeds to make himself a coffee, like wtf. Later on - "sorry mate, i know your really behind the eight ball with the paint mixes but this truck needs to be unloaded asap, i can't do it cause i'm going for lunch." and then he sits in the car for about 10 minutes while the truck is unloaded cause its blocking the driveway....

 

I can't but wonder if it takes a lot of skill and intelligence to be a moron....

 

"Oh, i stayed up till 3:30-4 last night watching tv, so your going to have to pick up my slack a little......"

Is there a moderater here that seriously hates me? Coz my posts keep getting deleted. And that Grinds My Gears.

Is there a moderater here that seriously hates me? Coz my posts keep getting deleted. And that Grinds My Gears.

 

 

From what I can see you have one post that's been deleted recently (I went back more than a month) the contents of which were:

 

Reckon this would be a good off road racer??

 

Could stick the engine in the back :D

 

I'm sure you can understand that in the context of a for sale thread that just looks like rubbish to a moderator and hence it was trashed, just like dozens of other similar garbage posts are. Having a single post deleted is hardly a vendetta or frequent occurence.

 

If any of the moderators did have a personal vendetta rest assured I would be out to stop that kind of behavior quick smart. If you do think this is the case I would appreciate a PM as I don't have the time to monitor every post on the site in order to be proactive.

What grinds my gears is ordering chicken korma and chicken vindaloo and 2 rices and only getting 1 rice and a beef and chicken vindaloo.

 

WTF!! oh and people who don't wipe their windows in the morning and turn into on coming traffic.

What grinds my gears is ordering chicken korma and chicken vindaloo and 2 rices and only getting 1 rice and a beef and chicken vindaloo.

 

WTF!! oh and people who don't wipe their windows in the morning and turn into on coming traffic.

 

 

mmmm.

 

Korma.

 

:D

I hate stereotypes too, and the media enjoys beating up on lebs and people 'different' to the mainstream. However some lebs don't do themselves favors, many of them cogging around in cars with doof makes it easy to stereotype you guys.

Also in Australia the gang rapes that have occurred (mostly of young white women) by some young lebs has made MANY Australians very angry against all lebs. Sucks for the decent lebs in the community, who get a bad rap because of some disgusting cowards.

From what I can see you have one post that's been deleted recently (I went back more than a month) the contents of which were:

 

 

 

I'm sure you can understand that in the context of a for sale thread that just looks like rubbish to a moderator and hence it was trashed, just like dozens of other similar garbage posts are. Having a single post deleted is hardly a vendetta or frequent occurence.

 

If any of the moderators did have a personal vendetta rest assured I would be out to stop that kind of behavior quick smart. If you do think this is the case I would appreciate a PM as I don't have the time to monitor every post on the site in order to be proactive.

 

 

Oh, alright fair enough. The others must've just not worked then. I knew that one got deleted coz it sounded stupid but I was seriously wondering if I could race it, so I would buy it as a racer.

 

No worries :D

I hate stereotypes too, and the media enjoys beating up on lebs and people 'different' to the mainstream. However some lebs don't do themselves favors, many of them cogging around in cars with doof makes it easy to stereotype you guys.

Also in Australia the gang rapes that have occurred (mostly of young white women) by some young lebs has made MANY Australians very angry against all lebs. Sucks for the decent lebs in the community, who get a bad rap because of some disgusting cowards.

 

 

 

Its not just the "Lebs" that are antagonised by the media mate. Look at Matty Johns!! The poor guy is dragged through the shit ALL over again after 7 years!

 

The reason that people jump on the bandwagon about the gang rapes is because its the way that the guys talk about it afterwards and gloat about the stuff that they did. This is a topic that could get out of hand so i am leaving it at that lol!

 

WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS is getting sick from filthy unhygenic tards at work, right before a big weekend!! hahaah

wgmg

 

Commodores.

 

Burn them all.

 

Every

Single

Last

One.

Bloody hell?? 175 pages in wgmg!!

I have missed alot in 2 months

 

So commodores.. something must have happened :y: Please tell.. Lol! :)

Bloody hell?? 175 pages in wgmg!!

I have missed alot in 2 months

 

So commodores.. something must have happened :y: Please tell.. Lol! :)

 

Ok so I'm a car broker and reconditioner, amongst other things.

Thats what I do. Mostly I just find cars to order, for clients who know exactly what they want.

That, I enjoy.

What i do NOT enjoy so much is recondtioning some of the cars I am presented with that have been purchased by clients already, and referred to me for reconditioning and rwc.

I swear to the almighty spaghetti monster... WHY people choose to buy used Commodores, and to a lesser extent, Falcons, IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BEYOND ME... not when there are myriad other MUCH better vehicles they could be buying within their budget.

Every... single... one... has the SAME problems, the SAME faults, and are generally just complete garbage.

 

I'm all for supporting out local auto indsutry and all... but f*cking hell. If we as a country are going to continue to produce such horrid vehicles I vote for mandatory scrapping and recycling at 100 000 k's, before the damn things start to self destruct.

Fair enough ^ Hope you feel better now, lol!

 

My WGMG is my massive house warming party. Everything went well, 60+ people there, Good music, drinks a plenty, (Too many for me lol), anyway.. great party except when one little shit head decides to crack the shits over god knows what and starts slamming doors and smashing bottles in my house against walls! I just moved in a nice house and this little shit thinks he can smash up my house. Maybe you remember the guy that cut my lunch with a chick i posted in here about 8 months ago. Well i haven't spoke to him since that until i thought i would try to forgive him and make a mends but he decides to pull this shit on me. I got him against the wall and practically lost it at him by yelling but i couldn't hit him cos he's my mates nephew and he's only 19 so i would have put him in a coma when i was finished.

Edited by Johno

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.