Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG: I was drinking my drink today, it was hot so I was skulling it (it was cordial) and as I finished it, I bit down (as you do) and something went crunch, since I had just finished eating my lunch and there wasn't anything crunchy in it I spat it out..... it was a SPIDER! EWWWWWWWWW screamed like a girl and felt totally ewwie, I chewed on a spider... I'm afraid of spiders....grossed me out....

 

YUCKKKKKK!!!!,

 

WGMG - going to sleep for 8 hours and it felt 5 min sleep :cool:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG - I've woken up before and not been able to move my arms cause I'd been sleeping on them. Well this morning I couldn't move my leg. It was a scary feeling. And there was nothing on it anyway so I donno why I lost the feeling in it. :S

Look up sleep paralysis, fun times! actuality good for lucid dreaming.

Why do you have no bacon? This is a national emergency :o

 

More than that.. But not to worry, brought 1kg of it just before :S

QUOTE (SLO-030 @ Nov 10 2009, 09:52 PM)

Why do you have no bacon? This is a national emergency ohmy.gif

 

Shouldn't it be a Rational emergency?

Edited by Bowler

Shouldn't it be a Rational emergency?

 

Someone's clever :S

I can get Boge/Sachs (proper oem as fitted in factory by BMW) for $305 delivered to my door from the US. Bilstein HD's for about $400 odd also from the US with postage.

 

sounds like pelican parts to me felix? I just got my new Bilstein Sports for the 911 delivered from them. WGMG is that it took a whole 7 days from payment to delivery from California! If I went to a local parts joint I'd be lucky if they could get them into the shop within a week. Not only that but the price difference is similar, 700 bucks in australia, 360 from the states!

Shouldn't it be a Rational emergency?

 

Hmmm, nahhh.

 

In times of no bacon you can become irrational.

 

Good thinking tho. We need someone who understands a bacon crisis.

 

Anyway, WGMG. The blokes in the turbro Skyriners Dosing and fluttering as they drive around the tafe carpark. Even backing out of their carpark :S

WGMG: New 'no u-turn' rule.. would have come in handy today to be able to do a u-turn.. had to drive for an extra half an hour because i couldnt.. FML..

Hmmm, nahhh.

 

In times of no bacon you can become irrational.

 

Good thinking tho. We need someone who understands a bacon crisis.

 

Anyway, WGMG. The blokes in the turbro Skyriners Dosing and fluttering as they drive around the tafe carpark. Even backing out of their carpark :S

 

uh thats what makes tafe TAFE!

 

a story from the coburg tafe, apprently they go to pick a part at lunch time and pick up some stockies, put em on at tafe and lay lines out side the car park! (BrEnt can you confirm this)

 

 

YEAAA BOI

sounds like pelican parts to me felix? I just got my new Bilstein Sports for the 911 delivered from them. WGMG is that it took a whole 7 days from payment to delivery from California! If I went to a local parts joint I'd be lucky if they could get them into the shop within a week. Not only that but the price difference is similar, 700 bucks in australia, 360 from the states!

 

No, that's from Autohausaz. $44US cheaper than Pelican Parts for the pair. :S

 

Have been ordered and should be here in a week or so. Ended up costing $310 AU delivered to my door (well my local post office) with paypals conversion rate. Shitloads cheaper than sourcing locally. :o

uh thats what makes tafe TAFE!

 

a story from the coburg tafe, apprently they go to pick a part at lunch time and pick up some stockies, put em on at tafe and lay lines out side the car park! (BrEnt can you confirm this)

 

 

YEAAA BOI

 

LOL! Nah I can't confirm that but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Heaps of funny shit goes down around there haha. There's old abandoned warehouses around that area which people get into with their cars and rip skids. It's such a shifty area haha.

I was only there for some silly pre-apprenticeship course thing last year where they tried to teach me stuff that I already knew( I got some fancy certificates out of it though).

 

What Grinds My Gears is when people say 'yous' instead of 'you'.

Edited by BReNt

LOL! Nah I can't confirm that but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Heaps of funny shit goes down around there haha. There's old abandoned warehouses around that area which people get into with their cars and rip skids. It's such a shifty area haha.

I was only there for some silly pre-apprenticeship course thing last year where they tried to teach me stuff that I already knew( I got some fancy certificates out of it though).

 

What Grinds My Gears is when people say 'yous' instead of 'you'.

 

 

theres a chop shop across the road from tafe NOW THATS SHIFTY LOL,

uh thats what makes tafe TAFE!

 

a story from the coburg tafe, apprently they go to pick a part at lunch time and pick up some stockies, put em on at tafe and lay lines out side the car park! (BrEnt can you confirm this)

 

 

YEAAA BOI

 

No, thats what give the people the name "wanker" :S. I could understand if the car itself sounded alright. But all it is, is Braaaaaahhhhhh.....Flutter. Put it in reverse. Braaaaaaahhh......Flutter. Look back, Foot off the brake,Reverse. Braaaaahhhhh....Flutter. Out of reverse, into gear, Mover fowards Braaaaaahh....Flutter, Braaaaahhh.....Flutter etc etc.

 

Gets kinda annoying. Just wanna eat my fkn meatball sub in peace hahah

No, thats what give the people the name "wanker" :o. I could understand if the car itself sounded alright. But all it is, is Braaaaaahhhhhh.....Flutter. Put it in reverse. Braaaaaaahhh......Flutter. Look back, Foot off the brake,Reverse. Braaaaahhhhh....Flutter. Out of reverse, into gear, Mover fowards Braaaaaahh....Flutter, Braaaaahhh.....Flutter etc etc.

 

Gets kinda annoying. Just wanna eat my fkn meatball sub in peace hahah

 

 

 

bahahahhahahah :S

 

 

WGMG - a bloke from work that allways gets mayonnaise on his meatball sub WTF

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.