Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

<br />If there is no pub there, i wont be going anywhere near sippy downs,<br /><br />Ill stick to Ettamogah thanks<br />
<br /><br /><br />

 

Chancellor Hotel right next door. I don't feel white trash enough to go to the Mogah.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG - Order a tripple beef and mushroom pizza, and has only a handful of meat on it,

 

Glad i called it in, did not pay for it and left

WGMG - changing vs commodore auto gearboxes on the ground with only a scissor jack and two blokes, car up on stands, and fighting the fcuking POS genie extractors that join the Y piece and only join at the centre muffler

Probs not as hard but me and phil-keto did a manual conversion on my 55 coupe in his paddock with 1 scissor jack under the side of the car that's it. Looking back and I realise how dangerous it was.

 

wgmg: no motivation to spend time or money on my car.

WGMG - Your out drinking, you hit the point of no return, but you can't stop, haha

WGMG - Having the whole weekend planned out to get a heap of work done on the car only to get home from work on Friday afternoon to discover that it's all gone to $h1t & I'm gonna be lucky to get near it at all.

 

:bash:

 

Edit: WGMG - My housemates 10yr old daughter having 4 friends over for a sleepover... :blinks: I'm getting the hell outta home tonight!! :yes:

Edited by carbonboy

It's not even 11am yet bro. Ha.

 

I'm at work atm, and its painful, glad we have an aquatic centre,

 

I knew I should have stopped, but hey, drinks and company was going down quite splendid haha

You work at a fitness place right? Best sessions ever are the ones when you still reek, seedy as all hell and just smash yourself.

 

...Then again if your helping out people probably not the best idea :P

 

WGMG: Bank saying no to a loan due to the car, amount is fine etc they just don't trust the car. Different bank time.

WGMG: Bank saying no to a loan due to the car, amount is fine etc they just don't trust the car. Different bank time.

 

WGMG - The assesor for the bank valuing the rolla, and is worth as much as a overrated KE20, but owes me about as much as a Great Wall, haha

not having my car to sit in and listen to music i have lost my happy place :(

WGMG - The assesor for the bank valuing the rolla, and is worth as much as a overrated KE20, but owes me about as much as a Great Wall, haha

 

Least you know you put that amount into something decent :yes:

Meeting a guy from AE86Dc who was picking up some parts off me.

 

He was shocked that I was the guy as I looked way too old to have an AE86.

 

Was so pissed, I didn't bother telling him I had owned the car since before he was even born......

Prick! :glare:

 

Don't you know its fanboi, not fanman :no2: :P

Edited by SLO-030

People assume i'm old because i have a ke10..

Least you know you put that amount into something decent :yes:

 

haha yeah true, but the work was done 5 years ago, so some parts and labour were relatively cheaper back then

 

Would be nice to have those luxiries now and then, but for performance, sacrifices have to be made *sigh haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.