Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

But then I need to either have leads from the car to run it or get an inverter :(

 

...OK I think that's enough on the fish tank for one day :P

WGMG: Coming home to finding that i can't get in my own driveway due to some dumb bitch parking right in the middle of it :bash:

F**k boost in the ass I'm trolling that shit till I get banned.

 

post-8907-0-45658000-1309007804_thumb.png

post-8907-0-70285100-1309008103_thumb.png

post-8907-0-08445500-1309008543_thumb.png

 

I lol'd at what's in your google bar in the corner 'deactivate boost cruising account'

 

haha

But then I need to either have leads from the car to run it or get an inverter :(

 

...OK I think that's enough on the fish tank for one day :P

 

 

Not enough lateral thinking Ken.

 

Car battery under fish tank, battery trickle charger to keeping it going.

 

Do you have a battery charger? If so I need one, and am willing to swap a fish tank for one. (No neons.)

Edited by Redwarf

hahahah

 

swap for a vt wagon with a sedan boot lid cuz?

WGMG : when your friend comes over and removes the battary from your fone and hides it some where in your house just to be a c**t :bash:

 

oh and he wont tell you were it is

i think you should remove his pinky or toe with a meat cleaver and not hide it in the freezer.

Bro, give me back the phone battery. Prepared to swap for fish tank, cuz

dammit the arse hid it in my salad bowl :bash:

People who F#ck you around 2 minutes before cloesing time, after coming back and trying to return

 

an item that they had been told would not suit their purpose.

 

with no reciept and being incredibly rude = get the F@CK OUT OF THE SHOP YOU OLD #unt

Oi, i want to get a refund on the halogen lamp, car battery and trickle charger. Since i found out the stuff didn't suit the propose, the crap you sold me killed my gold fish, i want a refund.

No i do not have the receipt cause i used it to cook up a serve of chips.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.