Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

People

 

Sack of shit people

 

People who have no respect, won't accept responsibility for their own stuff up, and are just generally sub human. My attitude towards everyone has changed as of this morning

 

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :bash:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I was more thinking of Maroochy Car Sound but meh

 

nah the jb, i'd rather work for maroochy car sound or northfield but i took what was available to me :/ and yeah dave, i don't blame them but when they waste more than 10 minutes of my time then it's shit

 

we have averages we have to meet for performance reviews :/

oh dang mate, not nice at all,

 

give them something Chuck Norris would be proud of,

 

WGMG - Removalists, haha always break something, and blame everyone else, same company/contractors, own up to that shit punk

f@$kING USELESS SACK OF SHIT DRUNK TEENAGE SCUMBAG SMACKTARDS

 

I swear to god if I get my hands on the spineless little turd(s) responsible I'm gonna go for the knees, and it won't be pretty.

 

That sucks HARD! :(

 

Quote from a woman: "Whatever part of you touches me, I will break off!" By all means apply this rule to your car & the assholes responsible :yes:

 

Or make them eat it...(the glass)

Edited by carbonboy

can't believe how problematic a 3 year old car can be. 3000k's in a week and have noticed 5 major issues with it not to mention the 20 other thing s that annoy me about it. excited to get a new car but i know i'll only end up hating that one aswell

Lowballing offers... Mate, I want a VERY reasonable price for my car, don;t offer me HALF and expect me to consider it.. If you don't have the cash, don't even pretend to be a prospective buyer..

500 and the biggest hug you have ever seen hahah shit like that :fuzz:

oh dang mate, not nice at all,

 

give them something Chuck Norris would be proud of,

 

WGMG - Removalists, haha always break something, and blame everyone else, same company/contractors, own up to that shit punk

 

Chuck Norris ! - You been reading that excuse for junk mail, NT NEWS ?. Is it you sending those to "letters to the Ed"? :laff:

 

I'm with ya on the removalists too. They trashed my sofa (big rip in the back of it but, apparently not their fault, unless I can prove it), and while unloading the truck in my driveway, I can see my very expensive TV sitting right at the top of all my other stuff. Douch grabs blanket and yanks it, TV slips back and falls flat (it survived ok). Douch looks at me and shruggs his shoulders. WTF!. Not gunna need those shoulders mate when I take your F#@CKIN head off.

wgmg: working in a civil enginering workshop run by a light vehicle mechanic how thinks he knows more about diesel mechanics then well .. Diesek mechanics

Chuck Norris ! - You been reading that excuse for junk mail, NT NEWS ?. Is it you sending those to "letters to the Ed"? :laff:

 

NT News haha can't be worse that either the Tennant Times or the Centralian Advocate,

 

Might be old mate who got booted off Imparja back in Alice now? baha

 

WGMG - Running out of gas for the BBQ and already had too many brews to drive, FFS, haha

WGMG: Go to garage to grab roof racks.

Missus was in there the other day.

 

Me: Um where is 'this' and ' this' and 'that' ?

 

Her: Oh I though that was rubbish so I threw it out.

 

Me: So you threw out my rubbish bin that was obviously a bin full of rubbish instead of emptying it?

 

Her: Yeah I didnt realise you were using it.

 

Me: IT WAS FULL OF RUBBISH!!!!!

 

STAY THE F**K OUT OF MY GARAGE AND don't TOUCH MY SHIT. WHAT ELSE DID YOU 'TIDY' UP?

 

LOL she threw away your rubbish bin! That's commitment

Lol don't getr angry, get EVEN! Use some of her clothes that she hasn't worn in a while as oil rags.

Then make the excuse that you haven't seen her wearing them and assumed.... RUBBISH!!!!

WGMG: Stock take... GTFO

Dude,

I feel your pain.

30 minutes of stock take by using code/item numbers for items that have different codes (eg one of them was for 8mm x 100M sisal rope. Code number was Natural 9x110) would feel like a month had gone past without sleep.

 

Can do a persons head in that shut.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.