June 3, 201115 yr comment_529217 Not being able to cook rice. I mean f@$k. That shits complicated. Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_529222 Dude. This is the best way. I was a chef. One cup rice. One and a half cups water. Bring it to boil with a lid. As soon as its boiling take it off the element and let it sit for 5 - 10. Will not cool down will be perfect but you have to time the other food correctly Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_529223 It's the best way and buy good rice. Normal cheap shit is crap unless you wash the starch off. Buy some Basmati rice, cheap as at Aldi, guaranteed good rice. Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_529226 epp. I used 1 cup of rice to 4 cups of water :| it actually turned out quite good Edited June 3, 201115 yr by Mason. Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_529297 yeah having a pretty ruff day :( just got me thinking how i have failed at plenty of things but i have had this mega crazy urge since 2006 i needed to drift i have only done limestone track bashing though :( and over stuff hehe any way thanks guys just made my day a whole lot better :D one of my mates lives miles away near blanchetown in south australia. and has his own private road, he also has around 20 thrashers (mainly commonwhores, corolla's that will not die, and old rusty falcons we used to have a ton of fun, sliding around the corners, for hours, no trees, no people around, just dust and this road it was fantastic if you could find something like that or have a mate with a bit of land if you are strapped for cash and don't wish to hit a wall give that a try ask around I'm sure there would be somebody like my mate you could find and ask if you could do the same. anyhow I'm rambling cheer up mate :) Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_529304 yeah having a pretty ruff day :( just got me thinking how i have failed at plenty of things but i have had this mega crazy urge since 2006 i needed to drift i have only done limestone track bashing though :( and over stuff hehe any way thanks guys just made my day a whole lot better :D oh lawdy. Report
June 4, 201115 yr comment_529464 wgmg - the rolla, serviced it. went to the car wash and washed the engine reaalllll good. fanged it home, puuuring like a slut. just before i went for a drive. started it up and was dropping a cylinder above 3 grand. couldn't work it out. pulled over at coles carpark. popped the bonnet and oil and coolant everywere WTF! found tons of water in the dissy cap. cleaned it all out and went to the car wash again to wash it and see what was leaking. washed it. went for another 30min drive and its clean as a whistle? WTF Report
June 5, 201115 yr comment_529533 freaking cars they like to scar you :o Thanks wagon kid the first time i did slide a car was my roll out in a pine plantation wasnt pushing it though was being nice and gentle to my girl :) but i thrashed the f@$k out of an xf on pea gravel and misjudged my speed around a corner ( to slow and close the apex) and went thru the apex taking 3 trees down with me yet the falcon live and wasnt a scratch Report
June 5, 201115 yr comment_529535 wgmg - the rolla, serviced it. went to the car wash and washed the engine reaalllll good. fanged it home, puuuring like a slut. just before i went for a drive. started it up and was dropping a cylinder above 3 grand. couldn't work it out. pulled over at coles carpark. popped the bonnet and oil and coolant everywere WTF! found tons of water in the dissy cap. cleaned it all out and went to the car wash again to wash it and see what was leaking. washed it. went for another 30min drive and its clean as a whistle? WTF dropping a cylinder will be water in the dizzy or on the points. your lucky it started. coolant and oil, thrashing it, coolant over flowed got thrown around by fan. oil, is you pcv hooked up? and how goods the seal on your dipstick? Report
June 5, 201115 yr comment_529655 Those in the car scene for the money is what GMG. Not looking at businesses. More the person that tries to fit in with everyone else (who are usually in it for the love), but doesnt give a shit as long as they make a quick buck. If your gonna be like that, be straight up about it instead, or even remain quiet about how much you actually paid for it... :glare: Report
June 5, 201115 yr comment_529806 Being given a pasting for buying another Corolla for a project car. Yes, I own two Corollas. Yes, I love them. No, I am not going to dump a V8 in my project car, nor will I stand around and listen to you insult me as to MY choice, I'm not the kind of person who conforms to the mainstream with a lot of younger guys. Bucket may be slow and Sophia may be in the early stages of potentially a full strip down and rebuild, but both of them have character and charm. So to you guys blinded by Holden badges, here's a little fact for you - I CAN afford your mainstream family sedan, I CAN afford to modify it the same way every other young bloke does. I CAN afford the $80 for a tank of petrol. So why don't I do it? I like cars that are unique. I CHOOSE to drive a car that is underpowered. I CHOOSE to have a second Corolla as a project car, I CHOOSE to do things a little differently and take time to learn, rather than just pay somebody to mod it for me. I CHOOSE to be seen in something that draws zero attention from the police and other road users. I CHOOSE to not look like the stereotypical teenage bloke. Don't get me wrong, I like big cars, but not when every second one has been "modified" the same way.. Where's the creativity? Where is the fun in driving a car that looks the same as other ones out there, even though you've spent a lot of money on all sorts of gear?.. You won't see me owning a family car till the missus pops a kid or two out, and even then, it;ll be under protest that I drive it.. Now THAT rant is over, my second one begins.. Chasing parts for my ke30. Wow, it's painful. Interior wise isn't easy... Nor with a flasher unit for my indicators.. replacement one doesn't work, stock one does when only the indicator and constant are wired up. Wire the hazard up and it shorts the rest of the system. stupid thing....... Report
June 5, 201115 yr comment_529821 blah blah blah.... I like cars that are unique. blah blah bla... The Toyota Corolla is a line of subcompact and compact cars manufactured by the Japanese automaker Toyota, which has become very popular throughout the world since the nameplate was first introduced in 1966. In 1997, the Corolla became the best selling nameplate in the world, with over 35 million sold as of 2007.[2] Over the past 40 years, one Corolla car has been sold on average every 40 seconds Report
June 6, 201115 yr comment_529944 Unique was a bad choice. Less common would've been a better way to word that. My project car, ke30 2 door, is a lot less common than a commodore or falcon. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now