Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

wgmg not being good at anything in life

 

Ahh mate don't be so hard on yourself, at least you are good at sucking at life.

 

Chin up bro have a beer. Everyone has bad days.

 

I just tried my new skatecycle and can't ride it 10 meters.

 

And you like Rolla's so you definitely don't suck at liking good cars.

Edited by blzbub666

:hmm: And how old are you ??

 

The one thing that i've learnt over the years is making sure you learn from the mistakes you've made and too make sure you do not do the same dumb thing over and over again and again

wgmg not being good at anything in life

 

 

Hey, don't let it get you down!!

 

I'm not good at many things... found heaps of things I was bad at before I stumbled into sales ;)

 

Just keep trying... I'm hopless at working on my car but after breaking everything several times I now at least know what everything is :P

if at first you don't succeed....destroy all evidence of ever trying.

 

nah don't do that.

 

learn from it!

 

the only way to work out what you are good at, is to cross off things you aren't good at...so just keep searching :y:

Australia Post is what grinds my gears.. I could have walked and picked it up in 6 weeks..

Fan boy tax on ae86dc. That site stinks of Dutch rudder circle jerking ego stroking gayness. :abuse:

yeah I'm 19 this year and blaaah ill be starting drifting soon maybe that works out

yeah having a pretty ruff day :( just got me thinking how i have failed at plenty of things but i have had this mega crazy urge since 2006 i needed to drift i have only done limestone track bashing though :( and over stuff hehe any way thanks guys just made my day a whole lot better :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.