Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Those damn AMI adds, their back on tv. Even my eight year old knows what their on about.

 

Agreed! ^^^^^ Questions/comments about ads like this from small children are awkward at the best of times, even more so when it's not your child! Such as in my case when my housemates daughter (aged 9 at the time) turns around and asks "What's a s1ut?". :blinks:

 

While I'm here... WGMG - ads on radio played over & over & over again!

Frank Walker from National Tiles, Jenny from Leafbusters & Geoff Harvey from Harvey Norman: just SHUT UP!! :(

Edited by carbonboy

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Agreed! ^^^^^ Questions/comments about ads like this from small children are awkward at the best of times, even more so when it's not your child! Such as in my case when my housemates daughter (aged 9 at the time) turns around and asks "What's a s1ut?". :blinks:

 

While I'm here... WGMG - ads on radio played over & over & over again!

Frank Walker from National Tiles, Jenny from Leafbusters & Geoff Harvey from Harvey Norman: just SHUT UP!! :(

You got it all wrong, Its Frank Walker from national tilllllleeeeessssss. :wink:

Booget Booget.....

 

Its budget love!!

 

 

 

I said chowder, say it frenchie.....

Easy solution to the radio ad problem... listen to good music on Triple J! :D

 

we have a winner! ding ding ding.

 

i am a recent JJJ convert, it is just so good not having to listen to adverts.

 

and most of the music on there is actually quite good, and if its not good, you know that it will be over in 3mins and they will play another song...

 

unlike nova, where its about 15mins between songs, because between each song is 5mins of adverts.

easy fix to all these problems, get a 100gb harddrive for 5 bucks of ebay, connect it to your sound system, pump out the bass.

The problem I have with Triple J is, well, I don't like 75% of the music they play. It's not that I don't know the songs (it's new music so why would I?) it's just that they're not what I'm after to work to. :no2:

 

So in regards to ToasticlesAe82's suggestion, I usually use my phones music player & built in FM transmitter to solve the problem. Downside is it only has a 32gb memory so I run short of toones real quick :laff:

WGMG - Planking!!!

 

The most silliest craze ever, some clown did it on the stage at the treasury casino the other week. so I powerstanced on him and they took a photo, and old mate was worse for wear after, haha

 

Road House!!!

i do have the 160gb ipod plugged into the stereo (USB..so it even charges it!)......but i don't mind feeling connected to the world by a radio station sometimes:P hearing things like news stories and what not...

 

since i never watch TV i can go a whole week without hearing whats going on in the world!:P

since i never watch TV i can go a whole week without hearing whats going on in the world!:P

 

Ditto, it can be quite easy to do :) I only read the newspaper when I can pinch it from my workmate, major stuff you'll hear about unless you really are under a rock :laff: Some guy dies whilst planking? Yay, the human gene pool received some chlorine, big deal :P

Getting myself in a huff cause I'm just not sure what direction to go with the project car.

WGMG - Planking!!!

 

The most silliest craze ever, some clown did it on the stage at the treasury casino the other week. so I powerstanced on him and they took a photo, and old mate was worse for wear after, haha

 

Road House!!!

 

LOL! Some one organise the worlds biggest number of plankers on a railway track at any one time.......................i'll organise the freight train!

Edited by phatke30

Bah, planking, i can't really see whats so bad about it.

I do it each and every night i go to bed.

Amber on the other case, she's more like a plank going through a band saw.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.