What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG - Drivers who use their window washers and sprays all over the rolla, FFS

hahaha, my mate rigged his in his BA to go straight over the car onto the one behind tailgating farquing classssic mate

also wgmg: people being picky about who lives in their share house WTB PLACE TO LIVE AND EAT AND BREATH PLZ MY CAR SMELLLLSS

People who ask for advice/help, then get shitty when you give them documented proven facts as to why their way isn't working.

Especially on Facebook when all they want (usually women) is to get attention. :bash:

"Aww, you have a headache and Ibuprofen isn't working "

*shares link as to how its an analgesic, but only in how it reduces the swelling causing pain

"I didn't know you were a doctor"

"I'm not, I can just read the box it comes in."

*Crickets

No wonder I troll people on there constantly, its the only way to entertain yourself.

Those who cry poor or claim to be "broke" when you know they are not.

Go out with a mate, get some food and get to the counter to pay

"bro, I'm broke as, can you cover me?"

"yep, no worries"

Proceeds to also grab a drink and cookies (at Subway) and my $10 dinner turns into a $25 dinner.

He earns more than my dad and has no expenses other than a phone bill and $50 a week board.

guiness.gif Guess he pisses most of it away..

Get outa bed and go to work ya sook.

Toowoomba drivers. Half of them shuts me to tears.

Been using my phone as a "safety cam" thing when i'm driving to cover my arse if some dumb arse does some dumb arse action.

Like, who the hell in their right mind would get halfway through a set of lights, hit the brakes cause the lights have changed and then proceed to reverse back ???? All i can say about it is that i'm lucky i was in the outside lane and this dumb arse was on the inside lane and had no-one behind. No, he wasn't an old fart nor a young guy and he wasn't female either. At a guess i'd say in his 30's. Couldn't help but have a chuckle when he flashed his IQ score at me....

Get outa bed and go to work ya sook.

Toowoomba drivers. Half of them shuts me to tears.

Been using my phone as a "safety cam" thing when i'm driving to cover my arse if some dumb arse does some dumb arse action.

Like, who the hell in their right mind would get halfway through a set of lights, hit the brakes cause the lights have changed and then proceed to reverse back ???? All i can say about it is that i'm lucky i was in the outside lane and this dumb arse was on the inside lane and had no-one behind. No, he wasn't an old fart nor a young guy and he wasn't female either. At a guess i'd say in his 30's. Couldn't help but have a chuckle when he flashed his IQ score at me....

I gots me one of these for exactly the same reason...

http://www.roadrecorder.com.au/index.html

Its already paid itself off, plus about $2500 I would've had to fork out...

Same deal as you, sitting at a T intersection waiting to turn right, behind a numpty in a Falcon (I'm in a 70 seat Scania coach btw, bit hard to miss even with the most cursory of glaces in ANY of his mirrors) when numpty decides he doesn't want to go right anymore, he'd prefer to go left. So he jams it in reverse and stoves straight into the front of my bus.

Realising he is entirely at fault, he backpedals and refuses to admit liability.

I play along for a bit, have a small argument to see just how much of a spineless turd this guy really is.

Then I point to the windscreen of the coach: "See that little black box there... That's a drivecam, and you're on it. Still think its my fault? Or has your temporary amnesia miraculously been cured..."

Pathetic subhuman piece of shit.

WGMG: One certain bus driver driving a Hino 'Rainbow' no idea what it actually was.

Yes, I could understand when you pulled out from picking up people in front of me as it is a bit hard sometimes and buses have way. Yes I can understand you having to go wide to turn around a corner almost hitting someone who was in front of the white line..

BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING TRYING TO PUSH MY CAR OFF THE ROAD! When you are changing lanes you have side mirrors for a reason! TO LOOK AT YOUR SIDES! When I even beeped as a "no don't crush me I'm here" and you stopped and went 'oh' I thought it was smart, AND THEN YOU TRIED IT AGAIN! No less then 2 seconds later! And then gave me the finger when I decided the safest thing for me was to get the hell out of there and away from you!

The reason some bus drivers unfortunately have a bad name :( .

/rant.