Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Played around with the air/fuel mixture on my webber. Finally the 5k grew balls and isnt flooding now.

 

Pitty is chewing fuel and pissing oil... stock carby here i come

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Played around with the air/fuel mixture on my webber. Finally the 5k grew balls and isnt flooding now.

 

Pitty is chewing fuel and pissing oil... stock carby here i come

 

Wack a 50 shot of gas behind it

still got the sc14 there mason would get her hooting along but i want it back haha

I got sick of writing my essay so I decided listening to the 10 hour nyan cat video was more interesting...

 

 

I think I may need help to stop...

redline manifolds

 

11mm on one side and 13mm on the other. had to chop a 13mm spanner in half so i could gain access. FFUUUU

 

and seriously 11mm? didnt know that size exist?

 

also GTFO carby issues. just randomly start playing up when you want

trying to find the schedule the lady at cams told me i should build my car to, like really, surely the search should bring it up

Did you you look in the fridge :hmm:

 

??

trying to find the schedule the lady at cams told me i should build my car to, like really, surely the search should bring it up

 

Have you heard that Schedule J (cages) changes come into effect soon?

Go ot for a nice dinner, all good,

 

WGMG - But the $7.50 for a beer, so double that and thats a 6 pack of something more formidable,

 

So walk to BWS, and ask for a glass, I know its the experience, but it can add up haha

Have you heard that Schedule J (cages) changes come into effect soon?

 

yeah, building car to the 2012 schedule J already :)

 

just trying to find what we do and don't need to be able to log book it as a certain category.

wgmg being home sick ffs

 

looking at my twin sideys and not being able to install them on my 3t

yeah, building car to the 2012 schedule J already :)

 

just trying to find what we do and don't need to be able to log book it as a certain category.

 

Dang Andy going all out,

 

I was lookin at getting a CAMS book for mine, was a thought mind you,

 

Could not find anything about padding on the cage on the street, unless i overlooked it in that schedule

 

I'm bugged that i cut the side bars out for roadworthy, *sigh

R31's R33's and R34's also any 4 door skyline.

 

Also tacky bodykits on Lancers, Pulsars, Magna's and every other car I have missed.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.