What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

The dumb fcking toyota engineers who designed ke10 front suspension..

Jono, if the KE10 suspension galls you that much, I fear for your automotive future..... ( ;

Gotta be the easiest front end I've ever worked on.

Also, when you work at a Westfield centre, they control all the lights from a central computer. So you just need to ring the office and someone puts a code in and the lights come on. Unless you work at Wesrtfield Strathpine, where they turn the lights off at 10PM and tell you helpful things like: "Contractors must bring their own lighting", at 10PM once the lights have already shut down. Terds.

Hurt yourself. Hurt yourself real good in the dark.

That'll change their tune.

Jono, if the KE10 suspension galls you that much, I fear for your automotive future..... ( ;

Gotta be the easiest front end I've ever worked on.

Yeah it is pretty simple, it's more the fact stubborn old bolts and spanners that i probably should have tossed a couple of years ago..

Also the fact i don't have any of the balljoint seperators or pullers for bushings so i'm freeballing it all.

It sucks on dirt as well..

WGMG Puppet Campbell Newman and his LNP/Christian Group puppeteers. Labor was right when they said a vote for them is a vote to go back to the 80's. Now that they are in control, they are stripping any progress that has happened in the past 30 years. Taking away our rights to be equal. The problem for them is we are not willing to go backwards. We aren't going to just sit here and take it. We will fight all the way till the next election, even if that means they get kicked out early!!!

WGMG - 'journalists' or should I say, bloggers, who feel the need to drop japanese words and phrases into their articles all the damn time. Frankly, I don't care that you can rattle off a few words, I just want to read the article without having to google the meaning every third paragraph.

Edited by philbey