Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Guy calls up in response to my gumtree addvertisment for an xbox 360. We agree on price, agree on meeting time, a meeting time that means i have to leave work a bit early, no worries.

 

I get home, spend a while checking all the games to make sure they work, delete my xbox profile, check all the controllers to make sure they work, check the cables, set it all up so i can show the guy it all works when he comes, even get a bag and put it all in it.

 

Guy never shows up at agreed time, wont answer SMS, and wont return phone calls. I didnt want to leave home incase he had a legit excuse (things do happen) so i basicaly sat around for a few hrs waiting. No show though and no contact.

 

If you do this you're an ass.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I've has this happen a few times in the past, one guy even showed up 3 days later (after scheduled time) to buy an item un-announced, WTF?? Told him to fcuk off, didn't go down well..........

Decided to quit caffeine as it was making my sleep patterns terrible and making me crash and burn at shitty times. So I have gone from 240-360mg a day to zero.

 

Everything hurts.

:poke:

:lol:

  • 2 weeks later...

WGMG ch1/10's F1 telecast is only a quarter of the way through and it s$@ts me that much already I've turned it off!!

Too many interviews containing nothing to do with F1 and by/with people have no idea about motorsport! WTF?!?!?!?!

WGMG ch1/10's F1 telecast is only a quarter of the way through and it s$@ts me that much already I've turned it off!!

Too many interviews containing nothing to do with F1 and by/with people have no idea about motorsport! WTF?!?!?!?!

 

cross promotion...

 

and its out of hand across all telecasts.

 

link to youtube?

 

i usually use vipbox...

Hook your computer to the tv and stream it on the F1 youtube channel.

 

Much better, cheers!!

  • 2 weeks later...

Full retard mofo at the servo parks me in while I'm paying. I get in the car and knock it in reverse. Lights obviously telling Dickface I'm reversing... does he move?

I start moving backwards... does he move? A little more backwards and ill have enough to get around the car in front.... Chode is now on his horn!

 

You want ʞ©$ɟing DANCE! :eatlead:

  • 4 weeks later...

WGMG: Finally win on Ebay one of the last 2 pieces I need to finish my car... Seller decides he doesn't want to sell anymore after the auction is run and done... Still hasn't closed his sale thread on here.

 

How do you all think I should react?? Bad feedback on Ebay and a warning to all RC members on each of this persons sale threads?

WGMG: Finally win on Ebay one of the last 2 pieces I need to finish my car... Seller decides he doesn't want to sell anymore after the auction is run and done... Still hasn't closed his sale thread on here.

 

How do you all think I should react?? Bad feedback on Ebay and a warning to all RC members on each of this persons sale threads?

 

if anything happens on Ebay, rep that sht mate..!

give them bad feedback, and be as descriptive as possible

 

i learnt the hard way recently, when the seller made you direct deposit outside of Ebay.. no package, lost my money, no recourse

 

a lot of forums have a 'Buyer/Seller Feedback' thread.

i think its a good thing

Edited by nerfbat

  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tore my ACL and I'll probably have to get surgery. I can't afford this shit.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.