What Grinds My Gears.

The more you rub, the closer you'll get to a happy ending! :P

WGMG - Losing track of time! I'd just had lunch yesterday at about 3pm & went back into the shed to keep sanding/shaping bog. After a 'while' I'd finished it ready for primer & I looked out the door & thought: "hmm, when did it get dark?". Looked at the clock & discovered it was 2am :o

Do this all the time, Look at the clock after what seems like and hour and you've been there for 8 and you have missed an appointment. I could work on my corolla all day, so many things to do but I never get sick of it.

Members dont see this ad

wgmg 1h and a half drive for a party drinking on the way there ass i wasnt driving

we start hearing noises from the back of the car increasingly getting louder

open the door and shut it cuz it wasnt shut properly window shatters all over me at 120kmh

pull over check the back tires and the sound was it slowly ripping appart

well studds where so tight we couldnt undo them

but prevailed after awhile

:bash:

wgmg 1h and a half drive for a party drinking on the way there ass i wasnt driving

open the door and shut it cuz it wasnt shut properly window shatters all over me at 120kmh

Come again ?

Same guy that swallowed a ball bearing right? :lolcry:

WGMG: Mate telling me to 'back off of his missus'.

Dude needs to take a chill pill, difference between having an intelligent conversation with someone and trying to get with them.

Suppose it wouldn't be a good idea to tell him the whole reason he's even with her is because when we met her he mentioned she looked nice, so when she was talking to me I backed off and pointed her in his direction.

WGMG: Mate telling me to 'back off of his missus'.

Dude needs to take a chill pill, difference between having an intelligent conversation with someone and trying to get with them.

Suppose it wouldn't be a good idea to tell him the whole reason he's even with her is because when we met her he mentioned she looked nice, so when she was talking to me I backed off and pointed her in his direction.

Lol.

I stop in a mates joint for lunch sometimes while he is at work. His missus makes me lunch every now and then. He knows and doesn't care, Its just food. My missus thought it was rather weird though.....

*hides away and awaits the missus to read this later*

Lol.

I stop in a mates joint for lunch sometimes while he is at work. His missus makes me lunch every now and then. He knows and doesn't care, Its just food. My missus thought it was rather weird though.....

*hides away and awaits the missus to read this later*

Ppfftt! It's just one less job for me if someone else is making your lunch, you food-slut.