What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

That frigging coke zero banner ad that shows up on the top of some of rollaclub's pages!!!

As soon as you accidentally move your mouse over it to get to the url bar it opens up and won't stop opening up and playing no matter how many times you hit the 'x'

How f*cking annoying!!

Gonna send the advertising guys an email. They're not SUPPOSED to do that, making me kinda cranky too.

Whats these banner adds you speak of ??

The only one i ever get is the Rollaclub banner at the top

I used to have these, ads for Coke Zero, Skydrive,some kinda mobile phone... Little Flash player thingies? Then I updated my Firefox version & they disappeared. :D

Can't say I'm complaining, my connection speed isn't the fastest in the first place & they didn't help any!

Edited by carbonboy

Wgmg- my mates stupid girlfriend!!! He was hooking up with my misses sister before he even met his girfriend and because shes f**ked in the head about what they did beforre he met her, he can't come out with us anywhere if she is there! Pisses everyone of our friends off because she has a problem which shouldnt even be there!! And its gonna ruin our new years plans!