What Grinds My Gears.

What grinds my gears, best thread on rolla club.

the thing that gets on mine the most at the moment is people trying to drag me at traffic lights, now I know I drive a corolla blah blah but really. Its stock with wheels and choppies. My car is no challenge for your wrx f@&$head.

And p platers that do it in their parents cars! Wow.

That takes the cake.

Members dont see this ad

What grinds my gears, best thread on rolla club.

the thing that gets on mine the most at the moment is people trying to drag me at traffic lights, now I know I drive a corolla blah blah but really. Its stock with wheels and choppies. My car is no challenge for your wrx f@&$head.

And p platers that do it in their parents cars! Wow.

That takes the cake.

hahahaha, had a young guy, hoodie half up/half down like a cool kid, driving a convertible late 90s astra.... red P plates... do the exact same thing to me today.

I just pulled top of 2nd gear and dropped back, he caught up, kept driving like a lunatic. Ended up next to him at next red light (10km section of road, with lights like every 1.5k)

After that he just kept taking off like a tool from every set of lights, I just mosied along lol.

Still ended up infront of him when we hit the next lot of traffic. lol.

its the little things in life that make you smile. :D

hahahaha, had a young guy, hoodie half up/half down like a cool kid, driving a convertible late 90s astra.... red P plates... do the exact same thing to me

I've yet to come across a male driving a convertible Astra who hasn't behaved like a tool. Must be something in the plastics.

WGMG:

Woman: My Facebook wont work on my phone.

Me: Why

Woman: I dunno it just wont work.

Me: What doesnt work?

Woman: I wont let me log in.

Me: Can you log in on the computer?

Woman: Yeah

Cut to me trying to fix it for a while, then try to log in on the PC. No dice.

Me: Did you change your password?

Woman: I dunno, maybe.

Me: Well did you or didnt you?

Woman: I tried too but then I couldnt log in.

Not sure if I'm pissed at my bad fault finding technique or the fact she seems to be able to change all the settings on her phone when she only uses it for FB, text and talk.

Heck, just having a look at who's been posting the most on here. I'm going to have lift my game on this thread. Reeds knocked JiP off second position and he's closing in on me.

I think ambition got the better of me one day. We was taking the lancer up a dirt "track" and it dawned on me when we stopped to walk the track that we had been traveling along a goat track....

I think i want a 4wd