Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Thats what I'm thinking. It's not really like I'd be out of pocket.

Plus a Corolla needs what... a 10mm spanner and some spit to take apart.

Don't forget a pair of locking pliers and a jack :lol:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I've now ended up with three complete sets of tools. My work box, which is completely imperial, the wall mount at home and a full set packed to go racing with.

 

Save up and get a reasonable second set for home, because transporting a 9 drawer is going to get very ordinary very quickly. If I had my time again, I'd buy a force set from trade tools for home. Good enough quality for cars, good warranty and excellent value. when I build the new shed, I might just do that now I think about it. :)

Knowing I can write it off at tax time is great. Explaining that to the missus in pregnant woman lingo is hard. She wonteven shell out on floor boards for the house that's she's wanted for years. Keeps expecting me to pay for them out of the money I make selling car parts.

 

Ummm, car stuff is car stuff. Floor boards, use the thousands I know you have hidden from me.

 

 

Shady is a car dealer, a special kind of car dealer... a smart one.

 

Its pretty simple really...

 

Buy shit people want (whether you personally like the things or not)

Buy shit that needs cleaning, not repairing

Only buy them if they're at the right price (don't be worried about walking away from 'the deal of a lifetime,' because one comes along every month)

Be nice to people... Endearing yourself to the person you're buying from/selling to makes them feel more comfortable about the deal.

 

That's about all there is to it...

Do the wholesale laws still exist Shadey?

 

(the whole, can only sell so many cars in a year thing)

WGMG. People who I am buying a car off have gone away for the Cup weekend and I can't go pick the car up for another week. First world problem, but still worthy of gear grinding.

got a htc one x l about 3 months ago.

 

brilliant phone, really really good.....

 

smashed it about 1 month ago,

 

didnt have any cash to fix it for a few weeks so i just went back to old phone.

 

Got it fixed about 2 weeks ago at the very expensive cost of $240.

 

just smashed it again.....

got a htc one x l about 3 months ago.

 

brilliant phone, really really good.....

 

smashed it about 1 month ago,

 

didnt have any cash to fix it for a few weeks so i just went back to old phone.

 

Got it fixed about 2 weeks ago at the very expensive cost of $240.

 

just smashed it again.....

 

 

WGMG: My Nokia keeps leaving dents in the concrete when I drop it

WGMG: My Nokia keeps leaving dents in the concrete when I drop it

 

I had the same phone it was pretty bomb proof although I did manage to break it eventually.

Now a have a Motorola Defy+ Its crazy strong as well and water proof.

How? Do you not have a decent case/cover?

 

well the first time it slipped out of my hand from about 1m high onto concrete....

 

so yeah thats fair enough.

 

but the second time this morning, i was sitting on the stage at before church (carpetted), and the phone rang during discussion, so i quickly shut it up, and sorta flipped it over whilst sliding it maybe 30cm...turned it back over, cracked....LAME!

 

and nope, no case, been on the list of "things to buy" for a few weeks now.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.